Sleeping Partners (M)

"I don't understand why you seem so pissed that you're my boss. I thought you'd be happy."

I spoke up from the back seat of the car while Hoseok drove and Jin sat in the passenger seat. Jackson had his own ride home, so it was just the three of us driving back to the house.

"I'm pissed because you know nothing and yet you're being put up on the board for people to hire you for jobs. You're gonna make us lose money and clients."

Jin didn't even glance back once as he spoke.

"You don't know that." I spat back. "You just don't want me to move up in position. You want me to stay where I began, or maybe if it were up to you, I'd be sold by now. You're a fucking bastard, Jin!"

"Better than being a little bitch." Jin murmured.

"Aren't you already Namjoon's bitch?"

I saw Jin's head move ever so slightly at my words. Jin followed Namjoon everywhere he went during my first month here. As a bodyguard, I could understand, but even in the house, I noticed that Jin spent a lot of time with Namjoon. I almost felt sorry for Namjoon for not having a lot of privacy.

Jin didn't say anything for the rest of the trip home. Once we got back, I followed Hoseok and Jin into the house where everyone else was gathered around the living room area. They seemed to be talking about something important, so I figured I wouldn't be allowed to listen. I just went into the basement and changed into a large t-shirt to wear to bed. I was about to lay down when I heard Jimin's voice from the top of the stairs.

"Akio. Do you want to sleep with me?"

I hesitated, thinking about how painful it might be to try and sleep with someone with all these cuts and bruises. But then again, a bed would be more comfortable than the floor.

"Sure, I'll be right up." I called from my closet bedroom. I quickly brushed out my hair and sprayed on the perfume that Jimin had gotten me a couple of weeks ago. I wore it every night that I slept with him, which was at least twice a week. He made me promise to always wear the perfume when I slept with him.

I made my way up the stairs in just my underwear and a long t-shirt. As soon as I got to the top of the stairs I was greeted by Mochi, my favorite cat in the house. I scooped Mochi up into my arms despite my cuts and bruises and I walked toward the hallway. Something moved out of the corner of my eye and caused me to jump a little bit in surprise. It was Taehyung.

Taehyung sat in the corner of the large black leather couch with a mug in his hands. It was probably tea since he doesn't drink coffee. He just waved at me before sipping his tea.

"Good night, Taehyung." I said with a little nod of my head.

"You're going to sleep with Jimin again?"

Taehyung's voice was deep, but not questioning. He already knew.

I nodded.

"Yeah, I am. He asked me to."

Taehyung nodded slowly and looked down into his tea mug. "What about tomorrow night?"

Jimin never asked me to stay with him for more than one day at a time. He told me that he didn't want everyone to think that he was trying to possess me. But so far, Taehyung has only asked me to stay with him for a couple of nights. No one else seemed interested in me. Nothing ever happened between Taehyung and me, which made me think that he just wanted someone to snuggle with.

"As far as I know, I'm free tomorrow night." I said with a smile.

Taehyung looked back up at me and I could see a little smile forming on his lips.