Chapter 5:His Name? Max King-The Trouble Maker

"Oh, shut up!" Says an angry Zane as he squeezes the ice right in his hand.

"C'mon Zane! Just admit the fact that you were checking her out!" Says Dylan while elbowing him lightly in the arm.

Leandro shakes his head at the two while grabbing Dylan by his arm and pushing his head down to make him focus on the homework that is due today. Of course Dylan would forget to do his homework so Leandro is helping him now, a few minutes before the class starts.

"I won't because I wasn't for christ sake!" Zane says in a defending tone while crossing his arms over his chest.

"If you weren't then how did you end up hitting that pole?"

Zane shakes while holding his private parts, he puts the ice back on them "I just did, I was checking my phone"

"Yeah, sure Zane" Natan cuts in while pushing his book away.

"Natan, you are meant to be the smart one! Help your buddy out here"

"I saw everything clearly enough you dumbass"

"You didn't" He protests "You didn't and still don't have your glasses on"

"There's something called contacts"

"You wear those?" Zane raises a brow.

"No shit" Sarcasm in Natan's voice.

"Sorry, sorry" Zane's hands are in the air "I didn't even know, I got a bit distracted" He puts them down while growing the ice away in the bin as it melted already.

"With that girl's ass" Scoffs Jackson.

"Fuck's sake" Zane rolls his eyes.

Jackson laughs loudly and stomps his foot.

Oliver, Jett and Derek are sitting down around the table and listening to the whole situation, they are laughing their asses off and wiping their tears.

"Use your brain sometimes" Natan pokes Zane's head playfully.

That makes me let out a laugh.

"You were checking her out so much that I thought your eyes are going to pop, add to that buddy your mouth was literally drooling!" He adds.

I burst out laughing along with the others this time.

"Natan destroyed you here mate" Oliver admits.

Natan smiles and bows.

"He didn't do shit, just said how it was!" Zane admits, his eyes go wide and he slaps a hand over his face.

Boys gasp.

'I swear, they are worse than females sometimes....' I think to myself 'And they say girls are dramatic'

"Ha! You just admitted to it!" Jackson points at Zane.

"Fuck this" Zane waves them off "Watch yourself" Zane points at Natan.

"Oh! I'm so scared" Natan says sarcastically and puts his hands up playfully.

Zane laugh at him "I'm done" He shakes his head.

"Okay boys, enough" I cut in.

"Thanks Alex" A smile forms on Zane's  face.

I shake my head and look at him "Next time you check a girl out try to be a bit more discreet" I nearly pinch my fingers together "And look where you're going, Hm?" I smile.

His smile disappears and is replaced with a bored expression.

All boys burst out laughing yet again, Dylan throws his pen down and holds his stomach-homework long forgotten. Leandro on the other hand nearly falls off the bench from the laughter, Dylan catching him just in time.