Chapter 22:You Are Officially Dead! Lovin' Cuddles And Personal Heater

"Alex, there's noting to eat!" Whines Max as he opens the fridge.

"What do you mean?" Confusion in my voice while I walk inside the kitchen.

Max opens the fridge, showing me that there's legit nothing.

"What the..." I come up, close the doors and after a few seconds I open it again.

"What are you doing? You think that food will magically appear?"

"That would be great"

I hear Max chuckle behind me.

That is exactly what happens when you leave your dad and brother all by themselves, they can't even go and do simple shopping.

"Wait! Since nothing is left in the fridge, what were they eating?"

Max struggles his shoulders "No idea"

"Please don't let it be what I think it might be!"

"What?"

"Come and see" I open the bin and it's full of pizza's boxes, ready meals and a burger bags "Are you kidding me? That's all they were eating?"

"I guess. Not too health, but not too bad-they survived"

"And they didn't leave anything for me? What kind of people are they? So cruel!"

Max laughs while nearly falling down "Alex, you are too much"

I mock his laugh while rolling my eyes.

Oh, I think you need an explanation of what happened. So fast forward-We drove back to the hotel, left our stuff in the bus and Max and I were both going on the motorcycle. We were exchanging-the first half of the journey Max was driving and the second half was me.

Dan got everyone home and Max was too lazy to go to his house, so he stayed at mine. He got invited by my dad (I still don't understand why dad is not having any problem with Max staying over so often).

Currently dad is not home since he is having a night shift today so it's only me, Jake and Max left in the house.

"So, I guess we have to go shopping" I struggle my shoulders.

Max whines even more "But I'm tried" He plops down onto the couch in the living room.

"C'mon, move your lazy ass" I drag him up by his hand.

"Lazy ass, huh?" His brow slightly raised.

I let out a nervous laugh while walking over to the front doors. I put my coat on and a scarf around my neck because it's starting to get cold, not even mentioning the fact that it's already dark outside.

"Jake, we are going to the shop!" I shout loudly for him to hear me.

"Okay! Buy something good!" He shouts back from upstairs.

"Oh God, why can't you move?"

"Not bothered"