Author's Note:Please Read And Welcome!

Hello! Hi! It Zuzanna here, the creator.

So...This is my first ever book. Surprise! I've always loved to read books, whenever it was on here or in reality and I thought-why not make my own? Just try it, see where it goes, you know what I mean?

I have always dreamed about doing something like this and I finally made up my mind and gathered the courage to do it. I don't expect this book to be a big wow, but I want you guys to read it and enjoy it as much as I am enjoying to write it.

Believe me-I'm working really hard on this book, and fuck me it takes ages to go over everything and correct things here and there. I want it to be done properly and to the best possible standard.

Sorry if there are/or will be any mistakes-I'll be proofreading each chapter of course, however there may be errors that I must have missed out on or just simply didn't notice so please feel free to correct me. I must also say and point out the fact that English is not my first language so please keep that in mind. I'm still learning, but I'm trying my best and my hardest. I hope that everything will be okay.

Please keep in mind that this is all fiction! Not everything is real! I could have mode up some stuff here and there.

Give me your thoughts and opinions, I'm more than happy to read them. And write what made you read this book because I'm really curious.

Please like, comment, vote and share❤️
That would mean the absolute world to me and would help me know if you like my work.

I am already really thankful that you have chosen to read this book and I hope that it will interest you, make you smile, and that it will make you want to read more.

If you want-here are my socials, pop on and say hi! Don't be shy!

Personal Instagram:
zuza_2003

Facebook is listed on my page

Enjoy and thank you again!