Chapter 21:Mountain Hill And A Little Bit Of Teasing

Thump, thump, thump...A repetitive sound of Max's heart. I am laying directly onto his chest-where his heart is and I can hear everything. I've been laying like this for the past 5 minutes-all hugged up against him, legs wrapped against his, arms around each other, my head on his chest and his chin on top of my head. Also, Max's addictive scent hits my nose every now and then. I love this smell, it's just so freaking addictive, you can't get enough

He took great care of me and helped me-even through I was vomiting and being sick, being annoying and being drunk.

I breathe in deeply and try to calm down because my heart feels like it's about to jump out of my chest any second.

I feel a slight movement-as if he's yawning because his chin moves.

'Is he awake? Did I wake him up?'

He slips his chin off of my head.

I immediately look up at him.

"Hey sleepyhead" His raspy voice.

'Oh boi, I swear-that's bad for my health'

"Hey Maxie" I ruffle his hair lightly.

Max chuckles "So you remember that?" A raised brow.

"Obviously I do. Duh" Confidence in my tone.

"How are you feeling?"

"You are asking the same question over and over again Max"

"I need to know how you feel"

"Much better. Thanks, and stop worrying" I assume.

Max nods his head in understanding.

"You can let me go now, you know?"

He looks down and scans the whole appearance-where our bodies are literally stuck together. A smirk appears on his face as he shakes his head from side to side.

"I would prefer to stay like this longer" He hugs me tight while his arms sneaks around my waist and brings me even closer to him.

"Max!" My voice raises slightly.

However he doesn't listen and puts his face in the crook of my neck.

Since I am very ticklish it makes me laugh "Hey, hey. Max, that tickles" I wiggle around.

"Oh, really?" He purposefully says against my neck as it sends a weird vibration.

"Oh, King-you play way too much" I slap him on the arm.

He hisses and lets me go while laughing "You love it anyway"

I shake my head "Anyway" I dismiss the topic while laughing "What time is it?" I ask out of curiosity.

"15:55-nearly 16:00" He looks down at his Rolex.

"Oh boi, how long did I sleep for?" I put a hand onto my forehead while thinking.

Max chuckles "At least you feel better now"

I nod my head in agreement.

"How about going somewhere?" He jumps and hovers over me.

"W-where?" I shutter again.

'Dam it!'

With his free hand he takes a few strands of hair away from my face and caresses my cheek, making heat rise to both of them. He looks me deeply in the eyes-as if he's searching for any emotion or answer.

'Oh boi, please stop right there! I can't take it anymore'

As soon as his face is a few millimetres away from mine, I close my eyes while turning my head the other way.