Chapter 23:Melting Into His Touch. Me+National Art Competition In Barcelona?

You know the feeling when someone holds you so close to themselves that you just want to melt into their touch and stay with them like this for as long as possible? I have this feeling right now.

Max is holding me so close to his body that it just makes me want to ditch college today and stay home. I'm all hugged up against him as his arms are around my waist and his chin is on top of my head, legs tingled up together as my hands are on his chest. 

Unfortunately the alarm goes on seconds later.

I jump up from the sudden sound in shock and hit Max's jaw by accident.

'Well, what a great way to start a new day'

I hear him groan out loud from the pain.

I look up just to see him holding his jaw while hissing.

"Crap! I am so sorry, Max" I put my hand over his jaw "Are you okay?" I massage it lightly for him.

He laughs "Is that how you say good morning to me?"

A bored expression on my face "It was an accident, you dumbass. Of course I didn't do it on purpose"

"Sure" A raised brow.

I look at him in disbelief and slap his chest.

"Alright, alright. I know! Just playing"

"Good" I smile "But for real now-are you okay?"

"I'm fine, baby cakes. Don't worry too much" He let's go of his jaw.

I realise a big sight of relief that I didn't even know I was holding in.

"Were you worried?" Teasing tone.

"Obviously! I just freaking hit your jaw!"

My answer makes him smile and hold me closer again.

"Yeah. I love you too, but we have to get up, Max"

"I don't want to!" He whines.

"Believe me-I don't want to as well, but we have to" I tap his hand.

With the same hand that I just tapped he caresses my hair lightly.

I instantly close my eyes at his touch.

'Oh my, why does it feel so good?'

He realised a big sight "Okay, lets her up then" He lets go of me while standing up.

I sit up on the bed and stretch right after while groaning. I feel like I have been in this bed for months, my muscles feel like they haven't been stretched out in years. Oh, that's the best feeling-the feeling of stretching out.

"Nice view, I'm enjoying this way too much" Max hums.

'Oh boi, what now?' I think to myself.

I open my eyes and see Max smirking while crossing his arms over his chest.

I hesitatingly look down at myself and just as I expected-I am without any shorts.

"Holy crap, forgot about that" I mutter under my nose.

I was uncomfortable sleeping with them, so I took them off-as always.

I look back at Max "I swear, you just wait and one day I'll hunt you down for the amount of times you've been teasing and staring at me like that. Just watch!" I point at him.

His smirk grew even bigger the second I finish my sentence. He lets out a chuckle and sends me a flying kiss.

I pretend to flick the kiss with my fingers and look ahead as it disappears.