Chapter 6:Cafe Conversation For Fugitives

"Take your time" Max waits next to the door.

"Shut it" I point at him while still thinking.

"Okay" He says with one hand up in the air while the other one is still holding the door.

I roll my eyes at him.

"Alright, you know what? I'm gonna make the decision for you" He says and without thinking much pulls me along with him by my arm, out of the classroom while silently closing the doors.

"I can't believe this!" I say out loud.

"Let's go" He grabs me by my hand "Ready?"

"For what?" I raise a brow.

"Run" He starts to run.

"Seriously?"

And I follow right behind as he is holding my hand. We run through the corridors and down the stairs, soon after running out of the college. We were unseen-no one was around except for a few students that had after college activities, but inside classrooms on another floor. We are lucky enough to not meet any teacher on our way out. Max leads me to the parking lot that is located right next to the college building.

We let go of each other's hands.

"You can still hold my hand if you want" He says playfully.

"I'm good" I nod.

"As if..." He says.

"What are we doing here?" I change the topic.

"Getting on and leaving" He walks ahead.

I look ahead with shock written all over my face. There stood a huge, dangerous looking, shiny, black motorcycle-a Ecosse ES1. This motorcycle is a dream. As beautiful as it looks I take a step back.

"I have a bad feeling about this" I state.

"Don't think too much"

I stand there shocked "How are you telling me not to think too much? Is this even yours?" I point to the motorcycle.

He stood proudly "Yeah, this is my baby" He pats the motorcycle "Hop on"

I stare at him blankly "Did you just call it 'baby' and pat it like an animal?" I question.

"Yes, yes I just did"

"You're a strange one for sure" I shake my head.

"Not true" He protests.

The wind hits me in the face and I get goosebumps all over my body, I put my hands around myself in an attempt to make myself shiver a bit less "Shoot"

He looks up at me and raises a brow "What?"

"I forgot my jacket" I state while shaking lightly.

"Gimme a sec" He says while laughing at me "Come closer, I don't bite"

I sigh and walk up to him.

"Well, most of the times I don't..." He laughs.

"Fuck sake..." I groan.

Max laughs at my action in response and turns my way while placing a helmet on my head "Clip it" He refers to the helmet.

I do so and clip the helmet under my chin making sure it's on securely.

"Here" He hands me a black leather jacket that looks just like the one he has on right now-he took it out of the motorcycle's storage department which is located under the seat.

I get a hold of it "Thanks" I throw it on myself quickly. The second it is on I am immediately devoured by his scent and perfume.

He laughs "It's too big for you, but hey, better this then nothing. Right?" He gets on the tall machine.