⌜ two ⌟

jeno placed his bag on the table between the tv and sofa and let his body collapse on the sofa

i don't get it. we've been friends since we were kids but why did it look like they were even closer?❞ jeno groaned and ruffled his hair

the kitty purred and came out from the small kitchen.

exactly! very unfair!❞ jeno agreed with the kitty, acting like it was really what the kitty said ❝i get it, they are both chinese but i'm his bestfriend!

the kitty jumped from the sofa and laid down on jeno's stomach. the human was too busy thinking about what happened a while ago that he didn't even realize that the cat was already invading his privacy.

this chenle kid is cute and all but it's still against the law, taking ones bestfriend.❞ jeno sighed ❝ok i don't know if that's even a law but still!

the kitty purred again and now jeno noticed him sitting on his stomach. he carried the kitty and placed him down the floor.

why don't i let that chenle guy take care of you?❞ jeno raised a brow

the kitty stood up and ran away from his sight. jeno didn't even care, that kitty can't get out from the house. well, that's what he thought, he closed the door so the kitty can't get out.

being unsure, he sat down from the sofa and stared at the door and saw the door slightly opened. he cursed mentally.

nana!❞ he shouted inside his apartment, maybe the kitty didn't go out, maybe it's just around the house. ❝meow?❞ well he tried using the cat language but didn't get a reply back.

he quickly wore his shoes and got out of his apartment and say a glimpse of the kitty's tail going down by the stairs. he quickly moved and saw the kitty walking towards the road.

it's either he will just leave the kitty be and let him go or go and catch so that renjun won't get mad.

the things we do for the people we love.

jeno sighed and ran up to the kitty. the kitty, being oblivious at everything, crossed the road without knowing a car was coming towards him. the guy's eyes widened and his feet moved and grabbed the kitty and jumped from the other side.

the car honked and shouted a curse word at the two before leaving them there.

jeno groaned in pain as his butt was the first one to land when he jumped from the other side. he opened his eyes and his vision was blurry. he could only see a figure of the cat staring down at him.

i should've left you there.❞ jeno gave up and just laid there, waiting for his body to have enough energy to get up.

his vision was getting better and his brows furrowed as he saw the kitty.

didn't you have black eyes?❞ he rubbed his eyes, making sure what he saw was real ❝why is it now dark yellow?

the kitty sat down and just licked his paw. jeno did the same, not licking the paw part. he just sat sat down and stared at the kitty.

maybe the kitty really has those eyes and jeno just didn't notice. he really didn't pay that much attention to the kitty.

let's just go home.❞ he carried the kitty with just one hand and crossed the road after making sure that there were no cars passing.

he let the cat go and quickly closed the door. he will forever remember about closing the door because of what happened.

too tired to go to his room, jeno laid down at the sofa, it was a good thing that it's bigger than his body, it could actually fit two people.

as jeno closed his eyes, the kitty stared at him. waiting for him to go to sleep so that he can sleep on the guy's stomach.

when it was really sure that he was sleeping, he jumped and failed once and just fell down on the floor.

jeno groaned when he felt something hit him and turned to his side, giving space for the kitty to sleep.

the kitty jumped again for the second time and successfully landed on the sofa. the kitty stared at jeno's perfect visuals.

the kitty licked jeno's face before sleeping beside him.

t b c