⌜ thirty ⌟

what would you do if i say that this book is almost ending?

let's have a picnic.❞ jeno said as he came out from the kitchen

only to see jaemin lying down the sofa, eating chips and watching a movie.

the older only received a hum from jaemin.

i mean, right now.❞ jeno groaned and went in front of jaemin, blocking him from the movie he is watching

jeno, move.❞ jaemin pushed jeno's head away

your hubby needs attention!❞ jeno crossed his arms and pouted, acting all cute

your kitty is busy.❞ although he found it cute, he was still curious on what's going to happen next in the movie.

jeno covered the movie again ❝let's go out.

jaemin stared at jeno, ❝what if we just stay here and cuddle?

an idea then popped inside of the older's head ❝it's either we go out or..❞ he then leaned closer ❝we do something more than just a cuddle.

jaemin furrowed his brows, not understanding what the older meant.

jeno smirked ❝you'll shout for my name.. and beg for more—

jaemin quickly jolted up from the sofa ❝you know what, let's go out.

jeno laughed on the floor ❝you are so cute!

jaemin looked away, hiding his already red cheeks ❝shut up and please stand up from the floor.

jeno raised both of his hands, acting like a baby who wants to be carried ❝help me.

such a baby.❞ jaemin rolled his eyes and held one of jeno's hand and was about to pull him up but jeno pulled him down and turned their positions.

jaemin was now lying down on the floor and jeno was hovering him.

jeno kissed jaemin's cheeks ❝i'm your baby.

🐱

they were at the park and there were just a number of people there. jeno was just sitting under the shade, watching jaemin playing with the cats. he then furrowed his brows as he saw a kid walking towards jaemin. his jaw dropped when jaemin carried the baby and is now walking towards him, bringing the kid.

as they got nearer, he found the kid familiar.

what you're..❞ jeno squinted his eyes, trying to remember who the kid was