⌜ fourteen ⌟

jeno decided to go home together with chenle, bringing jaemin with him

jeno decided to go home together with chenle, bringing jaemin with him. as they were walking, he noticed the younger looking down.

chenle~ why are you sad?❞ jaemin hugged the younger from the back

the said male just giggled ❝i'm not sad.

jeno frowned ❝yeah sure, frowning means you're happy.

jaemin glared at the older, telling him that he's not helping. jeno just shrugged and continued walking, letting jaemin do all the talking as he is not good at comforting someone.

hyung, it's ok. i'm fine. see!❞ chenle showed jaemin a smile

but it only made jaemin raise a brow ❝that's forced.

chenle let out a small smile ❝hyung i have a cat at home. do you want to meet him?

chenle could remember jeno telling them that jaemin loves cats so he was like why not let jaemin meet his cat?

jaemin gave jeno those puppy eyes. ❝can we?

jeno, a person who can't resist jaemin's cuteness, nodded and looked away.

chenle smiled at the two, this time it wasn't forced. ❝jeno hyung, can you bring nana?

the two froze.

jaemin giggled ❝n-nana? hehe..

nana is sick.❞ jaemin nodded, agreeing to what jeno said

the three walked in silence and after minutes of walking jaemin and jeno stopped when they notice chenle going to a different way. the two looked at each other and shrugged. they followed chenle from behind.

chenle stopped and turned around, scaring the two.

we are here!

jeno and jaemin's widened as they saw a big house. no, it was a mansion. it was the type of mansion where you see in movies.

you're..

rich..❞ jeno continued what jaemin was about to say with a gulp.

chenle giggled at the two's reaction and asked one of the guards to open the gates and before going in, he introduced jaemin and jeno to the guards.

the two bowed non stop at the people they pass by. it was either a gardener, a maid, a guard, and even bow down to someone who opened the big front door of the mansion.

this is my father.❞ chenle said, giving his father a smile

hearing that made the two bow continuously in front of chenle's father. the father just laughed at the both of them and stopped them from doing it.