⌜ end ⌟

a few weeks passed by with renjun and the others visiting jeno from the hospital often.

jeno smiled as he saw himself wearing the same old uniform he always wear. he was smiling on the outside but he couldn't deny the fact that he felt empty inside. a feeling where something is missing, something or someone, but jeno couldn't pinpoint who.

who is actually missing?

jeno, are you going to stare at the mirror the whole day or go to school?

his thoughts were cut off by someone who just barged inside his apartment as if he owned it.

jeno fixed his tie and rolled his eyes at the short guy ❝i could actually accuse you for trespassing.

renjun gave out a sweet smile ❝come on, you can't do that to you bestfriend.

chenle!❞ jeno shouted from the inside and the said guy appeared ❝collect your man.

jeno giggled after seeing chenle's confused face and went out of the apartment, hoping renjun would lock it because he was the last person inside.

something wasn't right.

he turned around and didn't know why he was expecting for someone to run towards him and hug him.

but nothing happened. there was no one but chenle and renjun walking from behind holding each other's hand.

he started longing for someone when he woke up at the hospital, which he himself didn't know who. it was weird and he tried figuring out who. donghyuck already has mark and renjun also has chenle so who was he longing for? maybe it's just the after effect of the treatment of the hospital.

or maybe he just felt that way because his friends are in a relationship and he's not.

jeno sighed ❝i should find myself a boyfriend..❞ he whispered under his breath. he won't even deny it, he wasn't straight just like his friends who now have their own boyfriends.

yeah, you should.❞ renjun suddenly said, startling jeno who now wondered why he was beside him. ❝and i should also adopt a cat.

chenle giggled ❝but your mom is allergic to cats.❞ chenle then hummed ❝i have a cat at home, you can play with him if you want.