Just as I Remembered...

Sally's P.O.V.

I awoke to someone shaking my shoulders lightly and I groaned.

I got up and unbuckled myself from the car and kind of fell out.

I hear Ashley giggle somewhere off in the distance and I glare in the direction where the sound came from.

Gosh I am so tired. I feel somebody's hands on my back and shoulders struggling to keep me upright and guide me safely to the house.

I'm wide awake now as soon as I step inside.

Its the exact same as it was two years ago but I'm not gonna go into full detail.

" I'm still a bit tired guys so can I go to my room and unpack my things?" I ask fumbling my fingers around for the handle of my suitcase.

They all nod and I find them and wheel them upstairs into my old room.

Everything was where it was but I looked occupied for a moment with Ashleys things.

I growl and plop downstairs.

" Guys my room is occupied at the moment so could one of you show me my room?" I ask sweetly and Niall shoots his hand up.

" I'll go!" He jumps up and grabs my suitcases and carries them upstairs.

" We made a new attachement so you could have your room." He explains and leads me to a door.

" Yours was next to Ashleys but I guess you never saw that..." He says and I hear a door creak open.

" Welcome back Sal." He removes his hands and I step into the room.

The walls are a sunset orange this time with smears of pink and yellow to make a pattern.

My bed sheets are a light pink with Yellow and orange pillows.

A bedside table sits on each side with light yellow lamps.

A fridge stocked with drinks and snacks stood by my bed as well.

A huge flat screen TV sits across from the bed with a night stand for the remote and a stack of my favorite movies.

There's a stair case that leads to a loft with chairs and a desk with railings and other things.

Then my bathroom has the same white tiles blending in well with the walls.

I check in my walk in closet already shocked with colorful clothing. Did they already know my size or were they stalking me?

I had a smile on so wide I tackled Niall with hugs and kisses all over his face then screaming a huge thank you so the boys could hear.

He groans and gets up holding me and carrying me downstairs.

This was starting to be a really good day.

Hey guys this is my last update tonight. Its 11:35 and I'm in bed and couldn't go to sleep and I'm startin to feel tired so Goodnight!! Remember too... And don't worry! Niall is only giving her fatherly love. So don't be creeped out!

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

-Summer