Ill Miss You...

Sally's P.O.V.

"W-what?" I say trying to hide my shock. But needless to say, I epically failed.

" I'm sorry sweetheart but we leave in a couple of weeks and were not sure if you could handle it with you being a ware wolf and all. We won't forget about you. And Simon says that we have to leave you behind and bring Ash with us. A baby sitter will be with you at all times so you won't be alone. Were really sorry honey. We love you too much to get your secret out." Zayn says running a hand through his hair.

" H-how long will you be gone?" I ask.

" 6 months." Niall sighs.

" T-that long? And your taking Ashley?!! I thought you cared about me! Can't you negotiate with Simon to bring me along?!" I shout tears streaming g down my face.

" We already tried but he had a fit." Louis says.

" I'm so sorry baby doll." Harry stands up and hives me a bear hug.

The boys and Ashley stand up too giving me a group hug.

I start crying.

" Who's gonna tuck me in and sing me to sleep when I'm down?" I sniff and wipe my eyes.

" We do have Skype love, so we call you and sing to you whenever you like." Liam pats me on my head and giving me a kiss on my fore head.

" OK. That's good and I do have your numbers." I try to smile.

" See? We won't be completely gone. We love you." Ash says and squeezes my shoulders.

I smile.

" Can we not talk about it anymore and watch a movie?" I ask.

" Sure. What do you want to watch?" Harry asks.

" How about Mean Girls?"

" Alright that works. " Louis smiles and pit the DVD in and hits play.

Thought the movie we laughed until we had tears in our eyes clutching our stomachs.

When the credits rolled in we were all asleep except me.

I checked the time.

11:45.

Oh great.

I hurry upstairs as quietly as I could and grabbed extra clothes.

I climbed down the wall using the tree and jumped the fence.

When I got into the woods I started to change.

I put my clothes in a hole in a trunk and got on all my fours.

I started to fell really warm and I walked into the forest catching a couple of squirrels.

Suddenly I bumped into something.

I looked up and saw Ruth.

" Oh hey there Ruth." I say.

" Hey I was just gonna go for a run. Wanna come?"

" Sure. I could use the excersize."

We start running and reach a cliff overlooking the neighborhood.

" Ready?" She asks.

" Ready." I say and we howl in harmony our noses pointing up to the moon.

" Alright let's go back to where we met." I say and start walking down the slope with Ruth.

We start jogging when I say to hurry up. Then we start sprinting and finally reached the tree.

I slowly change back and put my clothes on.

Ruth does the same.

We hug each other goodbye and I start to run back to my house jumping the fence and climbing up into my window.

I look at the time.

2:36. Oh. Well that went a lot faster than usual. I thought and grabbed some water downstairs.

I went back up into my room and shut the door.

Tomorrow was Saturday so I decide to just hang out with my family and spend some time together before they go in a few weeks.

I sigh and I throw the decorative pillows on the floor and crawl into my bed.

As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out.

Hey guys! This is the last update today. I'll update two more chapters tomorrow. So stay tuned!!

Remember to...

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT!!

-Summer