There going on tour?...

Sally's P.O.V.

As soon as we got home I saw Ash and she stood up to hug me.

I hugged her and gave her a squeeze reassuring her that I'm OK.

" Alright guys I'm going to take a shower." I say and trudge up the spiraling staircase.

" OK honey but when you come down we have something to tell you."

I nod at the top of the stairs even thought they can't see me.

I take off my last clothing and step into the shower.

What are they talking about? Are they gonna take me back again?

No don't be stupid they love you. If they didn't they wouldn't have come looked for you. It might be something about the band and whatnot.

OK.

After I was done having my inner most thoughts I stepped out of the shower. ( Make up free) and grabbed a towel.

I tied it around my body and put another on my hair so it can dry a little bit.

I walked to the closet and opened the door.

I got out some sweatpants and a short sleeved shirt that said ' If you can't love me, don't ' .

I put my hair in a messy bun and went down the steps being careful not to trip.

" I'm done." I say and sit next to Ash.

" Alright were just gonna come straight out and tell you, that we have to go on tour."

Sorry that it was short guys but the next chapter will be updated in a couple of minutes.

Remember to...

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT!

-Summer