Amusement Park and A Little Kiss...

Sally's P.O.V.

After I called Niall, The pack and my friends set off towards the park talking and laughing.

We finally arrived and stood in line for a good five minutes.

" Did anyone bring any money?" I asked.

" I did." Nathan said and handed me 20 bucks.

" I did also." Bekka said.

She gave me 40.

" Jeez that's a lot but there are so many rides here so I guess that's fair."

" OK let's check the prices. " I said.

" 40tickets are 30 dollars and 50 tickets are 35." Do do you guys want 50 tickets and well save the rest for dinner and lunch?" I asked.

We were still hungry so were gonna get lunch and dinner after a few rides.

" Sure. " Everyone said.

" Alright well take 50 tickets please."

" Alright- hey your Sally Tomlinson!" The lady said.

" Can I have your autograph for my daughter?" She said.

"Sure I guess. But please don't tell anyone I'm here. I'm having a night out with my friends." I begged.

" Alright I won't tell anyone. Here's a piece of paper and a pen. Can you make it out to Amber?"

" Sure." I said scribbling my name and a nice note.

" Here you go." I say handing her the note and the money.

" Here's your change. Enjoy!" She said.

We walked around looking at the different rides.

" Oh guys that one!" I pointed to a big rollercoaster that had a lot of loops and turns.

" Okay." Everyone said.

" Since there are at least 8 of us we can go in partners but everyone mix it up after each ride." Harrison said.

" Good idea boo." Emily said kissing Harrison on the cheek.

" OK let's get in line!" Ruth yelled pulling Ryan with her.

We laughed and walked after them.

We got in line and waited for a couple minutes.

The person helped us in the cars and I sat next to Nathan. I need to patch things up with him and he does also.

" Hey." I said for the first time.

He looked a little taken aback and said hi.

We all settled in and the rollercoaster started to go up.

We kept going higher and higher until we were at least a hundred feet off the ground.

" Are you scared yet guys! " I yelled loud enough for them to hear.

" Nope!" Ruth screamed.

Then we started going downhill and we all screamed putting our hands up in the air.

The ride lasted for about two minutes and then we were safely on the ground.

We all got up and walked around a little more until we spotted another ride.

We did plenty more each of us sitting with a different person.

When we got off another ride my stomach growled .

" Guys I'm hungry." I said.

" OK well go eat... There!" Ryan pointed and the boys sprinted to the resturaunt.

All girls laughed and linked arms and walked to the little restaurant.

We ordered our food and we ate while talking and laughing .

We find ished and I checked the time.

" Guys its 8:30 we have to go now." I sighed.

" OK let's go. We can use the rest of these tickets next time." Emily said and we walked .

I called Zayn this time.

" Hello?"

" Hey Zayn can you come pick me up at school? " I asked.

" Sure I'll meet you there in about 20 minutes."

" Alright thanks Zayn . I love you."

" I love you too Sally."

I hung up and we arrived at school and sat at one of the benches.

" Hey Sally can I talk yo you a little bit?" Nathan asked me.

" Yeah." I said standing up.

He led me to a tree by the school a little farther away from the others.

" Look I'm really sorry about what happened during freshmen year I was a jerkface to you and i can understand how you don't like me anymore or hate me but I just want you to know that... I still love you and I regret everything I've done to you and I wanted you to know that I'm sorry and I want you back so ease be my girlfriend again and make me the happiest Man alive?" He asked.

" I forgive you Nathan  But your gonna have to earn my trust  because if I become your girlfriend, I'm afraid that Zoey is gonna mess it up again and destroy our relationship and friendship."

" You dont have to be afraid. I don't care what the others think of us. Our  love only matters and that's all I really care about. I care about you and I just feel like crap every time I see you so please.... be mine again?" He whispered.

I bit my lip and smiled.

" Alright I'll be your girlfriend but please do t make me regret it."

" Never." He said and kissed me.

Hey guys! Did u like this chapter?

Remember to...

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

- Summer