Things get a Little Complicated...

Sally's P.O.V.

As soon as everyone left and bid me goodnight, I checked the time.

It was 11:35 and I sighed.

I did some of my homework(if I had any) and grabbed my extra clothes and went out into the woods.

When I first got here considering that I'm a ware wolf and all Immediately found the woods right when we drove past some houses.

Ironic right?

When it was 11:50 I headed out.

I climbed down the wall and jumped the fence and ran behind a tree.

As I shifted, I heard some noises.

I made a little grunt and bared my teeth.

If you pictured that, that would be kind of disturbing if you really think about it.

I heard another noise and I turned around. I saw Zoey and her little posee of vampires.

I growled and got into a fighting position ready to pounce.

" What do you want?" I asked and growled once more.

" I can't see my friend right?" Zoey fake smiled.

" I'm sorry but to be honest, NO. Now get away from me and leave me alone." I say.

" I'm sorry but to be honest, I cant . I need to show you something.' She laughed and every one laughed as well.

" So do you really care about your family?" She asked and tapped her chin.

" Yes." I said and glared at her.

" Would you die for them?" She asked and chuckled evily.

" Duh."  I said while sitting. You know that position dogs and cats sit in? I'm like that and its darn right uncomfortable.

" Now that you have taken our little 'survey' We need something from you." She leaned against the body of a tree.

" What?!" I raise my voice.

" Listen and don't shout or else but we all want money. Like thousands of American dollars. And if your not up to that  proposition, Then we will take you away and put you some where it is not nice. Or better yet put you back in the orphanage and kill your family." She laughed evily.

" What do you have against my family! My brothers, sister, dads. And mist importantly... ME. Why do you hate me so much? We would all be better if you would just walk away from me and let me live a normal life and have a normal childhood. Zoey Please." I whispered at the verge of crying.

" Boys! She broke a rule. Hold her." She snapped her fingers and someone took hold of me grabbing onto my fur tightly making me yelp and howl in pain.

" Shut it wuss." A man kicked me in the shin and I hung my head.

" Alright. We left a note for your family leaving a riddle for them and a little clip for them to watch. In order to find you, They will need to give us the money then they can have their precious Sally back." She spit in my direction and I winced.

"  Before you take me, Can I bring my clothes with me? PLEASE?" I cried my electrifying blue orbs darkening.

She sighed and nodded. " Someone take the peasants clothes and put them in the trunk." She muttered something that I couldn't catch.

" I'm gonna be in sooooo much trouble." She sighed and ran a hand through her hair.

" Wait!" Someone called out.

" She's shifting!"

" Everyone close your eyes!" Zoey shouted and the guy let go if me.

I chuckled and put my underwear and bra on then my clothes.

The others still had their eyes closed.

I quickly pulled out a knife.

I looked at it and decided now was not the time.

" Ok! I'm done! " I said and someone grabbed me again and they all led me to a car and stuffed me in the trunk.

The car engine started up and I heard some muffled voices.

After about fifteen minutes my bum was sore and it ached so I shifted onto my side.

We finally pulled into an abandoned house with no others around. Great just great. I muttered and heard some dark and heavy footsteps.

I shuddered thinking about my guardians.

The trunk opened and someone stood there with blonde greasy hair and green eyes.

He had a stubble on his chin and looked very mean.

" Welcome home sweetheart." The man said and dragged me inside and locked me in a room.

For once I was truly scared.

Hey guys sorry I didn't update I was busy and doing whatever. So recently I made a twitter account so I hope you all would follow me! It would mean so much to me. And if you do follow me you can DM me and I'll give you a shout out and check all your works.

My twitter name is @pureparadise14

Thank you for following me!

Remember to....

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

-Summer