The Next Morning....

Sally's P.O.V.

I woke up and I had a massive headache. I moaned and buried my face in my pillow.

The dream I had last night was absolutely terrible. I woke crying in a few hours of the morning then I went back to sleep peacefully.

Dream

We were saying our goodbyes and suddenly all the boys and Ash turned around glaring at me.

" What's wrong guys?" I asked my face in a confused expression.

" We just wanted you to know that we hate you and were glad to be leaving you for six months. I finally get to be able to spend time with my boys and not have you get in the way." Ashley sneered and laughed.

The boys laughed with her as well.

" We never loved you. Simon made us take you back. We all refused considering you killed our girlfriends and broke our hearts as well as our trust in you. We hope you have the worst six month this of your life. And we will not be skyping you or do any if those things. We all hate you and wished you never existed." Louis spat at me.

" I-i thought you actually cared about me?" I whispered.

" Well you thought wrong sweetheart. " Harry exaggerated sweetheart and laughed huskily.

" Goodbye loser. We won't be missing you." Zayn and Niall pushed me down and there they all went laughing out the Door and locking me in.