The boys came back for me?!?!

Sally's P.O.V.

July 22nd 2012

The boys haven't came in here for over two years. I miss them terribly. My brown hair has darkened and my face is longer. I don't know if the boys will recognize me even if they do come back for me. I hope they are okay especially Niall. I hope he hasn't given anything for me.

*Sally come here there is someone here to see you!*

Sorry  I have to go Ms. Carly is shouting to me.

Love you Sally

I put my journal away and went downstairs.

When I saw who was at the door my eyes widened.

The boys haven't come for me have they?

" S-sally?" Harry sputters with his eyes wide open.

" You've grown!" Niall exclaims and wraps his arms around me putting his face in my neck while I pat his back awkwardly.

" What are you guys doing here? I thought you all hated me for what I did." I whisper coldly.

" We wanted you back and we realized that we missed you and we couldn't  let you go.We all forgave you and we hope that you will forgive us too. Most importantly we all love you very much."

They say with sad smiles.

I then see another girl and frown.

" Who's this?  My replacement?" I sneer while still hugging Niall. Man Niall still must want me to come back.

" Please princess I love you so much just come back please and no this is your little sister Ashley Tomlinson." Niall whispers and smiles at me.

I guess I could forgive them...

No what are you thinking they gave you back they don't love you anymore...

Yes they do  otherwise they wouldn't have  came back for me.

But it was two years ago that they gave you back...

" Fine I guess I could reconsider since I've been lonely ever since you gave me back." I say with sarcasm.

" I'm sorry but I don't know if I could handle the stress." I say. " Besides I'm 16 and I'll be moving out in two years so I'd rather stay here so I can remember that i'd worked for half of my childhood just so I can get out of here and feel accomplished." I finish my rant and conclude.

" I'm sorry guys but I don't know if it's gonna work out. I'll remember you in my dreams." I gently push Niall away with a sad smile.

But then Ashley comes forward.

" Please Sally I may not know you but I know these boys. They've been nothing but an emotional wreck these past two years I've been with these amazing brothers. Plus I could get used to another sister who's had experience with these boys. Please they really love and forgave you." She finishes and the boys smile and kiss her forehead and cheeks.

" Fine but I'll stay there for a week and see how it goes." I say and Niall cheers fist pumping the air. He runs and jumps into my arms and I barely catch him.

" Jeez boy your heavy. Where does all that food go?" I laugh and Harry ruffles my hair.

" Come on girly go get packed for the  house." He smiles.

" Alright Hazza." I grunt while trying to carry back up the stairs.

" You can do it princess don't stop come on!" Niall cheers and I finally make it and set him down on the brown floorboards.

" Alright can you help me pack?" I ask and he smiles and says sure.

We soon have packed all my clothes and other necessities including my phone and chargers for my Mac book Pro.

" Let's get this show on the road." I mumble.

Second Chapter done guys whoop whoop! Remember to..

FAN

VITE

COMMENT

-Summer