After School...

Sally's P.O.V.

I called the boys after the package and I went out of the school with Bekka and Zach.

After about four rings someone answered.

" Hello?" Someone said with a thick Irish accent and I immediately knew who it was.

" Hey Niall I was just wondering if my friends and I could go to the new amusement park by school. And don't worry well be home by about 9:00 wish just in time for homework. " I explained.

" OK that sounds alright to me. I'll tell the boys you'll be home a little late so you can count on me."

" Alright thanks dad." I hung up.

Wait did I just call Niall my dad?

Well he did adopt me so that make sense.

I shrugged and we walked to the amusement park carrying our backpacks along the way.

Niall's P.O.V.

" Alright. Bye dad." Sally hung up and I smiled.

I walked over to the studio where the boys and I were recording our songs for the Take Me Home album. Were actually doing really good. No distractions just focusing on our music and our girls.

The boys were drinking some water as I opened the door. A goofy grin glued to my face.

" What's got you so smiley Niall?" Zayn asked as he screwed the cap back on.

" Sally called me dad." I whispered.

" What?" Harry said.

" Sally called me dad!" I yelled.

" Oh yeah and Ash is probably home by now she might call some friends over i m sure." I said.

" That's good! She probably trusts you out of all of us but we gotta work on that." Liam said.

" Alright lads Sally said that she and her friends were gonna go to the new amusement park and are gonna be home by 9:00 for some homework and whatnot." I finished and the rest of the boys nodded their heads.

" Alright boys let's get this show on the road." Our manager Paul said and played a track.

This is gonna be a long day.

Hey guys! Hope your all enjoying this story so far! Do you have any suggestions or questions for me? Comment and Ill  reply as soon as I can. Stay tuned for the next chapter tomorrow! Remember to...

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT!
-Summer