Forever In Your Arms (Zayn Malik fanfic)

'Kelani hurry up!' Harry yelled from downstairs

Today we were going with Harry to his photoshoot. He wasnt aloud to drive because my mom grounded him, so my mom drives him some where if it is a need. Like his 'job' as he calls its.

I find all this funny because he got busted for having a huge house party while she was on a buisness trip, and I was at my friends house. Unfortionatly my mother makes me come with her to take Harry places because he told me about it, and i said i knew nothing about it when she asked.

'I'm coming hold on!' I yelled while looking for my sweatshirt. Ah ha! Got it! I ran downstairs to find my curly headed brother standing at the bottom of the steps with his arms crossed like he was my dad or something.

'Can I help you?' I asked squeezing past him and going into the kitchen

'Im going to be late because of you' He said frustrated

'Not my problem I didnt choose to be famous' I said grinning. I loved doing this kind of stuff to him! You know making him really mad and stuff.

'Wheres mom?' he asked running around the house looking for him

'Coming honey sorry had to call my boss real quick' my mom said. My mothers name was Anne, she was a small women with brown hair. She had a very kind heart, which is basically the only reason i am here. Let me tell you a little about myself.

 Well my name is Kelani Styles, used to be Kelani Mae, but then i got adopted. I am 15 years old, and have no life. Yeah im Harry Styles sister, but the boys never see me because Harry doesnt want me becoming friends with them so i always watch from a distance. They know about me, but Harry makes up excuses why my whole family came and i didnt. I am orginally from Hawaii, but i was taking out of my family because my mom was dead, and my dad was a drug addict. Then the Anne and her husband then adopted me when i was 8. She got a divorce soon after that although it didnt really effect me.

 I am probably making the whole living with they styles thing sound bad, but not all of it is. I mean they didnt know harry would be famous in a few years. But me and harry do occasionaly get along. We like playing pranks on each other, and sometimes we have relationship talks. When i have boyfriends he is very protective over me because i have no dad and he understands that that girls want dads, but i dont get one. So he does what he can to help which is sweet. Me and Harry are only 3 years apart so its not a very big difference. Like we both party alot so we kind of help each out when it comes to big parties like i tried, but he ended up getting in alot of trouble. One time Harry's friend drove him home because he was drunk, and literally handed him over to me and i took care of him till he fell asleep. Now enough about that you will continue more about my life, but not right now you have probably heard enough.

'They are going to hate me' Harry complained from the passenger seat in the car.

'They love you Harry i highly doubt they will hate you' My mom said trying to shut him up

'Mom practice started 20 minutes ago!' He shouted

Him complaining had been going on for 10 minutes straight. It was starting to really piss me off'

'Oh my god harry shut up you cant do anything about it!' i yelled at him making him finally stop

After 5 more minutes of driving in awkward silence we were there. I grabbed my iphone and went to the little corner where no one could see me and watched from far away. I loved watching Zayn when he danced because he was amazing, and pretty hot too, but harry would kill me if i said that. I love Nialls accent. Oh and another thing about me is before i was adopted we lived in Florida then moved to Hawaii so i have an American accent whereas the rest has English. Back to the boys noww! I love Louis personality he looks like he could be a good friend. Liam looks strong and protective which i love. Then theres Harry, the boy every girl loves.