chapter 4

I get ready for the date, nerves biting at me to meet her parents. What if they don't like me?

then jen and james went home and then she kissed him and she said good night james good night jen then she went inside and james went home and he went inside and went to the bathroom then he went to his room and he said awesome night then he got ready for bed and his parents yelled for him and he said what! come here ok then he went to them they said me and your dad is moving to florida and you can have the house to yourself then james said really!? yes sin then he said i would love the house ok here is the keys to the house and the car keys then he said awesome then he said thank you mom and dad he hugged them and they said there good byes and he smiled and he went to his room then went to sleep then he woke up and then he called jennifer and said everything then he made breakfast and he watch .t.v. then he went to the bathroom and got dressed and got the house and the car keys and locked the house and went into the car and started to drive to jens house he went to the door and knock on the door then jen open it and said come in meet my parents and sisters and brothers ok then he went in the house then jen said this my mom annabella hi nice meet you you to this my dad brent nice to meet you sir you to this my sister mia and my other sister ava and my brothers jayden and jordan nice to meet you all then jen said my moms pregnant with twins girls and then said i can name them when there born that's awesome then he said i got to go to the store do you need anything they said no then jen went with hi outside then she said i want a pregnancy test please he smiled ok then he went to the store got everything then he gave it to her then he said call me ok i will then he went home put everything away and jen calls him she said there's two lines really! yes james then james grab the keys did everything came over she went to outside he ran to her and hugged her and said i love you so much jen she said i love you to so much james he kissed her and then he went home ate dinner and went to sleep.