chapter 30

good morning mom and dad said grace and then they said your happy today then she said yeah we are getting a new student today his name is alex hesse then she said i never meet him before but he sounds fun and funny ok dear then they she went to school and then she went to her class room and then new student was there and he smiled said hi then grace said hi then she sat down in her seat then the teacher said good morning everybody then she said this is are new student and he going tell you about himself go head and then he said hi im alex i move here from San Francisco and my dad got a job here so thats why im here you can hate me or like me or love he looked at grace and she smiled and then he said i dont care what you think of me then he said 17 years old then he went to sit down and then they went to lunch and then she went home before she got on the bus alex yelled grace and then she looked and then she went to him and then he said hi here then it was a neckless and then she said thank you she put it on her and then she went on the bus then she went home and went right her her room and then she smiled and layed on her bed and then her dad knock on her door and asked was school and she smiled again and she said it was awesome and then she did her homework and then it was dinner time and her mom asked where did the neckless come from and she said alex and she said i mean kate then her mom smiled and said its from alex is it then she smiled and said yes her cheeks got red then she ran to the bathroom and took a shower and jen and james smiled somebody is in love then they she went to sleep with a big smiled on her face.