chapter 45

she couldnt sleep because her brother keep her up by crying all night she smiled and she went to see him and she said shh baby i love you so much baby brother and then she singed a song called angel lullbay by reba then he went to sleep and then her mom said thank you molly you welcome mommy i said im going help then she went back to her room before her mom said anything and then she went to sleep then they woke up and ate breakfast then she got eady ffor school and her daddy took her to school and she went to classes and then she went to lunch and sat by herself and a boy ask is anybody sitting here she said no he ask can i she said yes then she said my name is molly angel hesse anderson hi molly my name is mason william brown nice to meet you what to be my friend sure he said then they went to classes and then she laughed and he smiled and said you laugh is so cute she said thank you my mom and dad say that to me to and he asked are you only baby she said no i have a brother named liam cute name thank you i got to name him cool see you tomorrow ok bye mason good bye molly and she went to her dad and she said i got a friend his name is mason cool baby girl then she went to her room and did her homework then she help her mom with liam then they ate dinner and went to sleep.