chapter 27

good morning baby and good morning babe then grace woke up and said good morning mom and dad and gabby good morning dear and gabby said good morning sister then they at breakfast and then they went to school and james went to work and jen stay home and watch t.v. then she went to the kitchen and she made lunch then she went back in the living room then she went to her bedroom and got dressed then she went to her friends house then she went to the store then she went home and put everything away and then james and the kids came home then she made dinner then they ate dinner and then they went to sleep then they woke up and then they went to there grandmas house then they went home and then jen said to take me to the doctors ok then she went in the doctors office and she ask for doctor jordan then she went to see her she went with her then she said you can have more babies if he wants more yeah i ask him onces at night time when went to sleep and he said uhh and went then i said it again and then we didnt said it again but im going to ask him and then she went to the car and then they went to home and then they went the living room and watch t.v. and jen went to the kitchen and cooked dinner then james went to her and then she smiled and then she said it again and then james said yes then she smiled and kissed him and then they ate dinner and then they put the kids to sleep and then they went in the bathroom and took a shower and then they went to sleep.