chapter 12

then they woke up and then james gets a call from his presents for first time in like ever and he answer it and said hi mom hi son how are you im good mom you im good son thats good then he said im a dad now and then she said awesome what the baby name then he said grace and then she said cute name son then then his asked who was the mom name then he said jennifer then she said cool then she said got to go bye son then james said bye mom then james rolled his eyes and then he went to the kitchen then cooked breakfast for jen then he smiled and then he said im so glad you moved in with me i know i love you so much james i love you to so much jen then they ate breakfast and then jens brother called her and he said hi sister hi brother how are you im good you im good u im good thats good and he said have a girlfriend then he said whats her name mavis cute name then he said i know love you sister talk you to you later ok then she went into the shower and then grace started to cry and james went to her and changed her and then brought in the living right and put down a blanket and put her down on it and then she smiled and laughed and he smiled and laughed to then jen came out and she smiled and then she went to join them then james said i love you grace then she smiled and look up at her dad and jen said i love you to daddy then he smiled and then james kissed her on the cheek and then they went to the store then they came back and ate dinner and then went to sleep.