chapter 31

good morning mom and dad then she went on the bus then went to school then she went to class and alex was there first then she smiled and sat down and then alex said hi then she said hi then she said how are you today alex im good u im good thats good yeah then everybody show up and class started and then they went to other class then they went to lunch then grace smiled and sat with alex then he smiled thank you then she asked why are thanking me then he said nobody likes me or loves me they hate me then she smiled and said i love you then he smiled and went to her and kissed her and then she said awesome then she kissed him back then her best friend kate said go girl then they ate lunch and then they went to other classes holding hands then he said want to go to prom with me then she said yes then he said awesome and kissed her again then she went to the bus and he kissed her before she got on then she said love you see you tomorrow then he said yes love you to then she went on the bus then she went home and went to her room and scream and then james and ran to her room asked are you ok then she said im great! then she came out i have a boyfriend he taking me to prom then she smiled and went to the living room and watch t.v. and then her phone ringed and she anwser it and then it was alex she said hi baby was up then he said i want to see you now come to the park and she went to the park and she ran to him and she kissed him.