chapter 38

they came home from there honeymoon and went to school and then the teacher said congrats on both things and they said thank you then they went to other classses and they said went other teacher said and they said thank you then they went to lunch and there friends went to them and hugged then and said congrats then they said thank you they ate lunch then they went home and she went to the kitchen and ate dinner with her mom and dad and brother and sister then she said to her mom she has a down syndrome then grace started to cry and then her mom went to her and said whats wrong then she said my little baby will be really little and she wont be able to go home with me because she high recet baby and when she born she has go to the icu im sorry baby girl and then she hugged her and said we will be here for you then grayson went to her i love you gg i want to help to then she smiled and then she hugged grayson and said i love you to gray you can help me what is it then she said help me pack some more stuff ok then they went to her room and pack some stuff then they went to sleep then she felt the baby and she called alex and then they went to the hospital she had her and then they rust her to the icu and then grace started to cry and then alex hugged her and said its ok then the doctor came back she ok now she has to stay there for 6 days ok then the doctor said can have the name though ok its molly angel hesse anderson ok got it then she fell asleep after that.