chapter 32

then she went home and then he went home to and then she went to sleep and then she woke up and got ready for school and then she said tonight is prom then she went on the bus went to school and then she went to her locker then she went to class and she went to lunch with her boyfriend ate lunch and then they kissed then she said i love you so much alex i love you to so much grace then she went home and got ready and then he come and she said come in then he went in the house then she said this is my mom jennifer and dad james and sister gabriella hi nice to meet you im alex hesse hi said everybody and then she said my mom is pregnant with a boy so im going have baby brother cool and then she said i love you so much alex and she kissed him and then he said i love you to so much grace then they took pictures and then they went to the school then they danced and he said you look beautiful tonight then she said thank you and they kissed he pick her up and spun her around and then he kissed her again and then she said i dont want this night to end me either said alex then she said i love you so much then they went to get a drink and then she went to sit down then they said king is alex hesse and then they the queen was grace anderson then they went on stage and go there crowns then they went on the floor and danced to a song called amazed by lonestar then he kissed her and then they went home and then she smiled kissed him and said good night see you tomorrow are school and he said yeah he kissed her and said i love you so much grace mae anderson then she said i love you to so much alex michael hesse then she went inside and then he went home and then he went to sleep with a smile on his face so did grace then they both said good night.