chapter 39

its been a coubles years sence molly was born shes 2 years old now and she can talked and say other words to and grace said good morning molly good morning mommy and then she said i love you mommy and daddy we love you to baby girl alex calls her baby girl she smiles every time he does that and she hugs him and then they ate breakfast then they watch t.v. and grace did the dishes and then molly fell asleep and alex took her to her room and then came out and help grace clean up and he said molly fell asleep then she said ok honey love you i love you to grace then they went to the living room and watch t.v. and then molly woke up and ran to her mom and dad and said i good dream really what was it then she said we more kids and she was the oldest she help me with them and she smiled grace hugged her and said i love you so much molly i love you to so much mommy even more maybe then they went to the store and then ate lunch and then molly played with her toys and grace and alex took a shower and then they went to her and then they went to the kitchen and made dinner together and then they ate dinner and then they singed to molly she went to sleep and then they went to sleep.