chapter 15

they are on the plane still and grace got tried so they put her to sleep and then they went to sleep and then they woke up and and grace still sleeping and then james went to the bathroom then he came back and jen said we are almost there ok then he sat down then he said ok then they go off the plane and there at florida then they went to find were his presents live then he found it and then he knock the door and his mom answer it and then she said hi son what are you doing here then he said i want to see your belly and you and dad i havent seen you sense 2 years ago then she said oh cool ok but your dads working so he not here right now ok then i will talked to you so this is my girlfriend jennifer hi sweetdy hi she said then he said this is my daughter grace then she smiled and said i cant want to have my then he said i bet mom and then he said do you know what it is then she said yes i do then he said i want to know ok she said its twins so its a boy and girl and then she smiled and he said awesome mom then his dad come home and he said hi son and hugged him and then he said then she said hi dear hi babe then she said there going to stay with us for couple days then he said ok.