chapter 7

james woke up from a bad dream he then went back to sleep then he woke up and got ready for school then he got the keys and locked then door and started the car and then he went to pick up jen and her mom said she not feeling well ok thank you then he went to school and text jen and she said its morning sickness and he said aww im sorry babe love you got to go ok love you to james then he went to classes then to lunch sat with zach and beth and the asked about jen and he said she has morning sickness im sorry bro its ok then he smiled said beth i got a surpise for you ok what is it it's a baby my friend had it and she said she didnt want it so gave it to you then beth smiled and said yes then he gave it to her and she smiled and it's a girl she didnt name her yet and beth said kimberly thats a cute name zach said james said cute name thank you guys then they went to there classes then james went to jen after school to check on her then he knock in the door and she answer it and she said hi weakly then he smiled and said hi baby she tried to smiled but she ran to the bathroom and her dad come in son ok he said then she been doing this all night and morning aww then she came back and he sat on the couch and she sat with him and lay down on his lap and her mom got me a drink thank you mrs. anderson your welcome son then he smiled and look at jen she was sleeping and mrs. and mr. anderson said you can spend the night thank you your welcome son.