chapter 41

grace got up and she ran to the bathroom and throw up and then she went to the kitchen and made breakfast then she went to the living room and lay down and then she got up and then molly said good morning mommy good morning molly then alex came out of the bathroom and then she said i love you mommy and daddy i love you to baby girl and she hugged him and then her mom said i love you to molly and she ran to the bathroom and again then molly said im 4 years old now am i starting school yes today dear yay then she ran to the bedroom she got read then her daddy took her to school and then he came back and then he said are you pregnant grace then she said no then alex said are you pregnant grace! then she said yes then he smiled and hugged her and kissed her and then he said we have to tell molly i know then he went to the school and pick her up when it was done then they went home and she yelled mommy im home and she came out from then bedroom and then she said i have to tell you something ok what is it mommy then she said im pregnant with a baby then she said cool and she went to her room and then she started to cry and she went to her mirror and she whisper im there baby girl im there baby that baby inside my mommy isnt her baby then she said who my kidding then she went to the bathroom and ate dinner not talking then grace said molly then she said what mommy i love you baby girl dont yelled then she said im your baby girl not that baby! she ran to her room and slam the door shut and grace jump when that happen and she started to cry a little then alex said i got it then he went to her room and then she is crying and then she open then door and went back to her bed and her dad said you will always my baby girl then she said really yes she hugged him and said im sorry i yelled i love you daddy i love you to baby girl then she went to her mom and she said im sorry  i yelled mommy i love you mommy i love you to molly and she hugged her and she smiled but her hand on her tummy and she said ill help you mommy ok molly then they went to sleep.