Chapter 1: DIGGING THE GRAVE OF PAST

After a long journey and fight, for the sake of world peace for human, spirits and Yokai, Yusuke, Kuwabara, Hiei, and Kurama started to live as a simple being that they are, without having any hint of danger. Not until the day when some Yokai crawling back to the core of Mikai from it's deep, thirst for revenge and vengeance for a certain priestess that sealed them to the abyss and darkness of Makai.

"Why you command me here, Koenma Sama." Yusuke scratching the back of his head, with confusion

"I have a very importand mission for you Yusuke, and I don't want you to involve Kurama in this very important matter, but before that let's wait for Kuwabara and Hiei here."

In a very quick moment, a certain small guy with black clothes and spiky hair that obviously Hiei and a tall man behind with orange hair wearing his white open top shirt and white pants was Kuwabara. Yusuke seems surprise to see his friends.

"Seeing you here seems a big trouble awaiting." Hiei only respond seeing his friends.

"Hey! Yusuke it's nice to see again."

"Hiei! Kuwabara!!" Yusuke give Koenma a surprise look." What's the meaning of this Koenma Sama??."

Hiei traveled his gaze upon the room looking for certain red haired.

"Where is Kurama, he must be here if the matters really important." Hiei say.

Koenma take a deep breath and sign them to take a set for a long conversation awaits them.

"I command you here for a very important mission. Are you ready to listen?." Koenma receive a nod from the three young men.

"The Rekai has now on it's caution situation." Koenma's voice was in a serious tone with a little tremble in it, his eyes were sharp.

"Hiei, are you familiar in the place that they called abyss in Makai?."

Koenma ask him. Hiei close his eyes and take a though about it.

"I never heard about it before, and maybe Kurama didn't even know about it." Heie respond in total coldness.

"Abyss in Makai can be describe as a prison for powerful and high class Yokai that can overcome the power of any spirit detective, powerful than mozuko S-class three king yokai . Imagine that the Makai was once leaving in the era that Yokai are more powerful and even us cannot control them before." Koenma explained. Yusuke, Heie and Kuwabara face was shocked from revelation that they heared.

"H-how could you manage to sealed them into that prison??" Kuwabara asked.

"With the help of special jewel and a certain human from ningenkai, help comes. That powerful Yokai called as a Fallen, was a wise Yokai, they didn't jump into fight or war without even thinking the benefits that they can get from it, power, territory, army, fame, lands, they fighting like a royal Yokai who was strategic to win their own battle. Until they live unsatisfied from everything, they want more power," Koenma gulp from his word. "They want Ningenkai to fall into their dirty hands. The time comes that my father decided to take action about the matter living the decision for the humans, if they really wanted to protect their world or not. He give a powerful Jewel to a certain priestess and explained to her that through that jewel, people from ningenkai can protect themselves from the Yokai, they only need is provide spiritual power in the jewel by their prayers, and because the priestess was strong and spiritually powerful she did a barrier that even Kuwabara's spirit sword cannot break." Koenma explained.

"If that priestess was making a barrier and sealed that fallen Yokai to the deep of the abyss of Makai, what are you really afraid of Koenma Sama?" Yusuke asked.

"Don't tell us that they started to escape from abyss." Hiei voice was serious and receives a sharp glare from Koenma.

"You get exactly the point, Hiei." Koenma respond.

"W-whaaaatttt!! How about the priestess??!! She is the one who sealed them right?? She maybe knows what to do right!?? Maybe she can seal them away again." Kuwabara panicky answered Koenma.

"That's impossible Kuwabara! The priestess was died long time ago an almost 700 years." - Koenma

"Then what we must do?? Before this fallen Yokai gets what they want." Yusuke said.

"Find the Jewel, and give it back no matter what happened." Koenma commanded them.

"We can ask Kurama's help for this matter, his plant could help us to find the jewel." Hiei insisted his point to the young ruler.

"We cannot involve him into this matter." Koenma respond seriously.

"B-but why Koenma Sama?" Yusuke asked.

"Kurama was part of the fallen powerful Yokai." Koenma revealed. Yusuke, Kuwabara and Heie froze from their feet from the words.

"H-how could it be???!! Kurama was now a human and when he was a Fox Yokai Youko Kurama, was with me." Hiei gritted his teet.

"We know that Kurama was strong but impossible to be Fallen." Kuwabara added.

"He was with us, not in the deep part of Makai, that's impossible Koenma." Yusuke grip his palms strongly.

"Keep calms everyone, I'll explain." Koenma give them a resign looked.

"I do not believe this!! It's impossible! Kurama wasn't a part of that fallen Yokai! He's not that old when we meet." Heie added again.

"He lost his memories, his past about the time when he was still with the fallen Yokais. My father told me that priestess wish was for him to remain alive and free no matter what happened." - Koenma.

"I still couldn't believe it." - Kuwabara said.

"Buy why?? Why does the priestess save Kurama from the punishment of sealing?" Yusuke was still curious.

"I don't know either." -Koenma.

"Why don't you summon the priestess from the afterlife to ask her where the jewel is, and to seal again the fallen Yokais to prevent them from awakening from the deep abyss?" Yusuke said.

"I don't know who she is, that's why I cannot summon her. Only my father knows." Koenma explained.

"We don't have a choice but to do this mission in order to maintain this peaceful era between humans and Yokai." Yusuke said.

"If we did not stop this upcoming threat to us, even the Makai will end up in chaos."

Frustration can feel into the whole place and they felt down, covered with negative aura.

"Please, start the mission as soon as possible, I'm counting on you Yusuke, Kuwabara, Hiei.

The Three young men stood up, prepare to leave the room.

"We will give all our best to find the Jewel, Koenma Sama." Kuwabara said.

"For the sake of all human kind." Yusuke added. Hiei also nodded.

TO BE CONTINUED