Epilogue

Five years later...

[Selene]

"You are trying to kill me, I swear. Please...Stop...Stop it!"

"Don't be over dramatic. We've been through this before."

There were hoots and hollers from the audience around us. I smiled and tightened my arm around him. I should have probably been more easy on him but I remembered my dad telling me playing rough was the best way to engrave the information and necessary skills into their thick heads.

"What the is going on here?"

The cheering ceased and the crowd parted like the red sea for my oh-so-charming mate and husband to walk in like the regal male that he was.Since the first time I laid my eyes on him he has been the most gorgeous man I've ever come across and I can't ever believe that he was mine.

All mine.

His eyes narrow on me as soon as I give him an innocent smile. There was nothing innocent about the position he currently saw me in: me choke-holding one of the guys at the gym located in our larger, more extravagant pack house. The one Lucca earlier assured me we had during the first year we met.

My rather annoyed husband loomed over me with his arms crossed over his chest. If I didn't know him any better, I would be scared out of my wits, but I know him from the inside and out. He can never hide a thing from me, unless a little pup with pigtails had her way with him.

"Hi husband." Amused at the silly look on his face I chuckled.

"Wife" He said flatly.

He examined the close proximity between me and my student and gave the poor boy a glare that would have burned through his skin if it could.

"How's it going up there?" I joked.

His lips curved up in a small grin and his eyes twinkled in mischief. I knew he was going to have his way with me later, I didn't have to guess. He always had his way with me everyday, but the man kissed the ground under my feet. He would go above and beyond to make sure his family is taken care of and that's one thing I love about him.

He watched as I untangled myself from my opponent. I swear I heard the guy draw a collected breath after I let him go. He coughed a bit, but I was too memorized by my mate's coy smirk to even pay attention.

"Your daughter is having another tantrum." He told me placing his arms around my tiny waist, bringing me up to my feet, practically swatting my student away as if he were some pesky fly. Frustrated, he blew a heavy breath. "She won't talk to me until I send you to her room. She told me that with her mouth closed It was adorable seeing her with her face poofed up."

He smiled wide, imagining his baby girl.

I smirked. "Don't you mean your daughter? She get's her attitude from you."

"Our daughter wants her mommy. Can you stop playing around for a few minutes and check on our children?"

That's right, we have more than one hyper active child causing havoc upstairs. After our marriage, Lucca and I had waited more than a year before we decided to have a child. We had a beautiful baby girl first and Lucca became the proud dotting father as soon as she came into the world.

"Why can't you do it? Can't you see I'm in the middle of something? And besides, Nicole just wants her daddy's attention. As soon as I go up there, she will laugh at you for falling for another one of her tricks."He rolls his eyes and gathers me into his arms. I graciously rest my head on his shoulder and take a good whiff of his amazing musky scent. He trails his lips across my hair and settles it to my forehead to give me a loving kiss.