✘ 008 ✘

.  .  .  .  .

JUNG Hoseok.

That's who Jungkook saw when opened the door. The 24 year old man who had gone missing only a month ago. He was dressed in a colorful shirt and light jeans, his hair was a mess and in his face, he was leaned against a wall breathing slowly. He didn't seem to notice Jungkook until the younger spoke, "Jung Hoseok?"

The older male looked up towards Jungkook with wide eyes, "W-who are you? Y-your here to h-help me right? Taehyung told me someone would come, I-is that you?", he looked disoriented and like he hadn't slept in days.

"You saw him too?", Hoseok nodded as he weakly stood up, this was when Jungkook could clearly see his hands cut up and bruised, "Ah, sit down please Hoseok your hands are hurt let me take a look at them.", walking to the mini carousel and taking a seat he patted the spot next to him for Hoseok could sit with him.

Taking off his backpack he rummaged for his jean jacket and unrolled it to retrieve his plastic bag of medical supplies. He took out bandages, napkins, and the medium sized bottle of hydrogen peroxide.

"Hands please.", Hoseok slowly lifted his hands as Jungkook began to clean his cuts with a cotton ball and hydrogen peroxide, "Ouch...."

"I-I'm sorry.", Jungkooks face flushed as he continued to clean the man's injuries, "No no it's alright, it's not your fault anyways.", nodding the younger started to wrap his hands in bandages, "How long have you been in here for?"

"I'm not sure....I forgot. I can't even remember how I got here, they've done so much to me here I can't remember much about how I got or how many days it's been. I don't even know if anyone back home knows I'm gone.", the male chuckled sadly as he looked at Jungkook, "You don't look so roughed up....how long have you been here?", Jungkook shrugged.

"I think one day? But you've been gone for a while. A month...you were on the news recently as a missing person.", Hoseok slowly nodded as he took in the news that he wouldn't expect to hear.

"T-thank you for telling me.", the man was close to tears but held them in instead, but Jungkook could easily hear the strain in the others voice, "I'm going to get you out of here soon though, I'm really going to try. You'll see your family again I promise you that Hoseok.", Hoseok nodded and gave a heart like smile towards Jungkook. "Thank you for your promise....what's your name? I never got it."

"Jeon Jungkook."

"Ah, Jungkook fits you well. How old are you?"

"I just turned twenty a few months back.", Hoseok nodded, "Happy late birthday, so how long have you seen Taehyung for?", Jungkook put the items back into his backpack as he brought out two snicker bars, "Just recently, before coming here and doing that maze shit. Snickers? I got three."

Hoseok shook his head 'no', "I'm fine thank you, you see that pile over there? All snicker bars, they've been giving me them since I got here and I think I'm never going to eat a Snicker bar again.", Jungkook's eyes widen as he looked at the large Snicker bar pile in the corner of the room.

"Holy shit."

"I know right? Fucking huge, take some if you'd like, you don't want to starve here." Jungkook laughed lightly with Hoseok, "Anyways on a serious note, how hell did you get in here?"

"There was some weird ass hooded people, they asked me questions and then I had to walk a bar thing over to this side of the room. I'm guessing we have to cross it if we want to get out of here. Also....how can we even see Taehyung? How does that work."

"I'm not quite sure, I think in someway it's some weird telepathic thing. We've had multiple conversations though, the guy gets lonely too. But he also went missing before I did, I remember that. Maybe we're all connected? Maybe that's why we can see and talk to him.", Jungkook nodded, "That actually kind of makes sense. So should we try leaving here? That's as if your not weak enough, you had some injuries on your hands do you have anymore?", Hoseok nodded, "My wrist, I don't know if it's sprained or not but it hurts really bad. I tried to open the door by running or punching it, obviously it didn't work.", he chuckled as he shook his head, "But I'm ready if your are, we just need to be careful I guess."

-

-

The duo were now balancing one the metal bar together, Jungkook was leading Hoseok as the older man lightly held onto the others hand because he was frightened that he would fall. "Jungkook be careful please."

"We'll be fine hyung, don't worry I've got you.", Slowly the two finally made it across the small metal bar and by now Hoseok had most likely shit his pants by how much he was complaining about possibly falling down along with Jungkook.

The two decided that they would try and travel to another maze that Taehyung had warned Hoseok about, but for now the two decided that maybe the best choice at the moment was to rest. So the two sat on the ground against the pitch black rooms wall, Jungkook currently threw on his jacket he was given because the room was slightly cold to him.

"I still can't believe you've been in that room for a month straight....", the response he received was silent, looking over to the other male he saw him fast asleep. Sighing Jungkook took off his jacket and out it over the other to keep warm, he saw it was only fair considering Hoseok was wearing a short sleeve short and Jungkook was wearing a long sleeve.  

Closing his eyes Jungkook began to fall asleep, until a certain male appeared in his vision instead.

"Did you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Help Hoseok of course, or did you take another route?", the brunette looked at Jungkook curiously, "I helped him....he didn't look too well. He still doesn't but it's better than before, he's surprisingly optimistic for the position he's in right now.", Taehyung flashed Jungkook a boxy smile, "Hoseok hyung has a personality of lifting people up even if he isn't doing well himself, it's a good quality, thank you for helping him.", Jungkook nodded, "I wanted to help, how come you don't look.....well um-"

"Dirty? Raggedy? Beaten up? I can appear however I want to you I guess, I learned how to control my appearance over these past five months. Trust me I'm way worse looking, but you look good even if you are already beaten up a bit."

"Is that a compliment or?", Taehyung softly laughed, "It's a compliment silly, I'll leave you be. Also, your friend Jimin, he's worried about you. Don't worry I told him your doing great so far. Goodnight Kookie, get some well deserved rest before the next maze. And even if Hoseok hyung might not want to eat Snickers anymore, force him. He needs food to survive and I can see how much you packed," the boy once again giggled, Jungkook felt himself turn red  for a reason he didn't know why, "Bye Kookie! Good luck!"

"Bye Taehyung, sleep well."

And with that the young male was left to his own devices, which was currently sleeping for as long as he could before he got himself into another mess of pure hell.

A/N: how do y'all like the story so far? I've never really written a lot like this so I guess this is new, hope you guys like it thank you for the support!! ❤️

- Unluckytea