✘ 021 ✘

JUNGKOOK woke up breathless and confused

He had just dreamed about dancing with Taehyung, the two kissed. It was a blissful dream till he woke up, "Are y'all kidding me? In front of my Snickers?", Hoseoks voice was the first to reach Jungkooks ears.

"What?"

"I bet you two fucked last night.", turning towards the commotion with a look of disgust Jungkook was met with a flushed Namjoon and Seokjin who looked like he was going to throw hands. Looking closely though he could see the two men were holding hands quite lovingly, feeling a small twitch of jealousy the male stood up and stretched, "Jimin hyung, do you think you'd be okay to do the next maze? We don't know who it might require."

"I'm fine, I don't want to hold you guys back. Just help me get up Kookie.", nodding Jungkook helped Jimin stand up, "Do you need a change of bandages? We have Snickers as food for now, it's not much but it might help."

"It's okay, really Jungkook I'm fine. Should we get going?"

"Yeah let me just check on everyone else and we'll get going, lean against the wall for me right now Jiminie.", walking towards the three men who now seemed to be having a playful debate , he cleared his throat, "You guys ready to keep going or do you need some more time?"

Seokjin shook his head and stood up with Namjoon with hands still interlocked, "We're ready, Hoseok?"

"Yeah I'm ready too, besides I'm tired of trying to figure out if you two fucked last night.", Jungkook tilted his head, "Because they're holding hands?"

"Oh no no, it's because these two were caught lip fucking on top of each other when I woke up. I have my suspicions now.", sassily running his hand threw his hair Hoseok slung Jungkooks backpack over his shoulders, "How do we find the next maze? It's either Yoongi or Taehyung and Jimin needs help walking even if he says he doesn't."

"I could help him walk, Hoseok you know Yoongi best it's probably him rather than Taehyung. If you see something that resembles them then we'll see what that room has in store."

"Sounds good."

-

-

"Make a turn here."

"Why?"

"Because we have no where else to go and it looks different from the others.", making a turn down the twisting halls made it harder for Jimin and Jungkook to follow with the men. He was currently leaning against his close friend for support, limping with his good leg Jimin had his hand on the walls for more stability. The pain in his leg seemed to worsen as time passed, it felt as if someone had twisted his leg multiple times without mercy. He didn't admit it though, he didn't want the others to see him weaker than he already was looked at.

"Jimin I can carry you if you'd like."

"I said I'm fucking fine.", the older male snapped not thinking twice about his wording or attitude towards his friend, "Hey guys check this out!", once the pair had reached the group of three they could clearly see Hoseok staring at a door, "I think this ones Yoongi's.", at this Jimins head snapped up, "What makes you say that?"

"This is the only door here with writing on it, it says August D. That's his rap name."

"Open the door then."

-

-

When entering the room the group of men were hit by a wave of heat, it was if they had entered a steaming sauna. Looking ahead of them there was what looked like a hall going straight down in darkness, there was a sign before the entrance.

"One person closest to Mr. Min is allowed, if rule is disobeyed you will all start over in the maze.....Hoseok this ones on you I'm guessing.", Jungkook said still staring blankly looking at the sign ahead of him, "Wait hell no. This ones mine, I'm dating him and learned more than you could imagine let me do this one."

"Jimin your injured, it'll be too much for you. I've known Yoongi since high school, I could do it.", scowling the hurt male began to take limped steps towards the entrance in protest, "I don't care. I'm doing it."

"Jimin get back here! Your not going to be able to do it let Hoseok do this maze please!", Jungkook grabbed onto the back of Jimins shirt collar as he set foot into the new maze, the young brunette was quickly pushed off, "Don't follow me."

Jimin was inside the new maze now, alone in the dark. Jungkook stood up straight, and severe concern ran through his veins, "I'm going with him you guys stay here-"

"It says only one person Kook."

"He can't do anything with his leg like that, this maze could burn in hell.", despite the yelling of disapproval from Namjoon, Hoseok, and Seokjin, he set foot inside the maze as well. This was a mistake. The door slammed shut behind him, the yelling becoming muffled and the room growing with light. The floor underneath Jungkook began to rumble as if an earthquake began, this wasn't the case. Taking a step towards the other side of the hall he looked down at the wooden flooring, the shaking had only gotten worse and he could clearly see growing cracks in the wood.

"Guys run!", he heard a muffled Namjoon yell out, feeling confused he was going to press his ear against the door. But the floor in front of him began to literally fall into darkness, eyes widening he stumbled backwards, but the floor only began to fall faster. Starting to sprint down the long hallway Jungkook started to make an escape.
__________________________________________
Red Velvets comeback recently has my wig flying through the air and Bad Boy English version literally makes me weak and W O W it's amazing!

__________________________________________Red Velvets comeback recently has my wig flying through the air and Bad Boy English version literally makes me weak and W O W it's amazing!