✘ 010 ✘

.  .  .  .

JUNGKOOK was awoken by a finger poking his right cheek.

Groaning the male turned to see the one and only heart shaped smile of  Hoseok, "Morning Kook, or actually night? Or....you know never mind it could be day or night I don't think it matters.", Jungkook chuckled and stretched before standing up with Hoseok, opening his bag he reached for a Snickers bar and passed one to Hoseok as well, "Eat it. You'll starve if you don't, now let's go to the next maze."

"Ugh, fine.", unwrapping the chocolate bar the two began to munch on the sweet treat before leaving the dark room for good, hoisting the backpack on his back Jungkook followed Hoseok through the halls.

"So Taehyung told you about this room?", the older male nodded in agreement, "Yeah, he said something about another missing person. I forgot the name, but he's in here apparently. I believe a few more doors down and we should be at our next destination of hell."

The duo continued to walk and make turns until Hoseok stopped in front of a tinted glass door, "This is it. You ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be.", entering the room the two were greeted by a softly light room with many windows along the walls, the flooring had a small rug in the middle of the room and chairs were placed around the corners of the room as well. "I don't get the challenge here....it looks like a regular room, where's the person you were talking about?"

"Look, over there.", Hoseok pointed to the wall across from the two, "Probably in there, we need to make it across."

"Easy enough.", Jungkook began to make his way across the room when Hoseok caught him by the back of his shirt and pulled him back, "Are you an idiot? There could be a fucking trap Jungkook! Hand me a Snickers.", Jungkook silently did as he was asked, "Watch.", Hoseok took the candy bar and threw it across the room, before it had even landed sharp shards of glass began to shoot at each side of the room and the candy was now on the wall, penetrated by a glass shard.

The glass didn't stop though, it continued to be thrown at each other, it looked like a storm made of glass in the room besides from where the two were standing.

"Holy fucking shit balls I wasn't actually expecting something like this to happen, how the fuck is it defying all laws of physics?", Jungkook stood open mouthed at the sight that was now in front of him, "We are not going through that fuck this whole thing, let's go before it's too late.", when going back to the door it had of coursed locked on the two, knowing that there would be no to break the glass door without a possible punishment he groaned out of anger.

"Fuck."

"Any ideas Jungkook?"

"Ummm no? That's fucking impossible to go through without getting killed or some crazy ass shit.", Hoseok laughed before grabbing Jungkooks backpack and going through it he took out the bandages, "What if we wrap this on our hands and cover the sides of our faces while running through it?"