☾ 015 ☽

Min Yoongi

Min Yoongi

"How's Jimin?"

"The same, his leg looks worse though.", Taehyung stepped closer to Yoongi and ran his hand through his hair

"I'll give them hell for touching him I swear."

"Hyung don't get any ideas please, they might do something even worse. It's not safe."

"I know but I just....I can't let him hurt any longer Taehyung. How come I can't see him but I can see you? I need to see him."

"I don't know why you can't see him, this entire thing is weird. All I can say is you'll see each other soon enough."

Yoongi opened his eyes and stared at the piano keys in front of him, "Jimin baby I miss you.", tears began to form in his eyes, the keys on the piano reminded him of the times when Yoongi would play the piano as Jimins beautiful voice sang along.

Yoongi would find himself captivated by his voice and instantly grabbed his attention, even when the two first met at the Café the younger man's voice was soft and full of kindness.

It attracted him to the boy, he never got the chance to say 'I love you' to him. He wanted to but he was afraid if he felt the same or not, but before he knew it, it was too late to say 'I love you'.

He was taken by a cloaked figure and didn't make it back home to Jimin.

Yoongi was walking back to the couples apartment, it was around midnight. He had stayed at work late because he needed to finish editing a song for one of his clients, he should've listened to Jimins advice.

Yoonbuggy❣️
Baby, I'll be home late tonight. I need to finish editing something tonight, head to bed without me.

Jiminie🌚
Alright then, be careful coming back though Yoongi. Take a cab or something home, it'll be too dark to walk. You have your keys right?

Yoonbuggy❣️
Yes I have my keys, I'll be fine don't worry about me. Now go get some sleep baby boy see you in the morning 👀

Jiminie🌚
Night Yoongs be safe ❤️

Instead he walked, walking along the sidewalk and had heard noises coming from a alleyway. Stopping and looking at the alleyway in curiosity a cat jumped from the shadows and circled around Yoongi's legs, "Shit you scared me.", kneeling down he pet the cat as it purred against his hand.

Flashing a gummy smile he stood back up, the cat let out a meow and ran back into the shadows of the alley, "Ah wait comeback.", Yoongi followed the cat and looked around for it again, "Hmm.", beginning to walk back into the dim light sidewalk he was about to continue walking but suddenly he was pulled back by an unknown figure.

A cloth was thrown on to his mouth and he soon passed out in the cloaked figures arms.

_______________________________________________