✘ 025 ✘

Taehyung woke up feeling the absolute worse, he felt as if he were moving in a vehicle

Taehyung woke up feeling the absolute worse, he felt as if he were moving in a vehicle. Opening his eyes he was hit with the blinding sunlight, putting his hand over his eyes he looked around his surroundings. He was currently in a old truck, Yoongi and Jimin sat besides him as Hoseok was in the front seat with Namjoon who was speeding down the empty roads, "Hoseok whats going on?"

"We're going to the police station Tae."

"What about Jungkook?"

"We're going to get the police to that house so he can come home. Namjoon slow down or your going to get us all killed.", Taehyung took another look around the car and noticed someone was missing, "W-where is Jin?"

"The back of the truck, we didn't have any room so he had to go there."

"Oh....", Taehyung fiddled with his fingers, "T-they'll get him out right? Jungkook is going to be okay?", Hoseok turned in his seat to look at the brunette, "He's going to be okay Taehyung, for now all we can do is hope for the best."

"I....I wanted a happy ending Hoseok.", tears brimmed Taehyungs eyes.

"We all want a happy ending Tae, trust me we all do."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.