• 🌺 III 🌺 •

🌺

B A E K H Y U N

🌺

Soo and I walk towards the entrance of the school the next morning. We had two days until it was his big date with Kai, and I would be lying if I said that he wasn't stressing over it. He was decked out in the outfit that we had picked for him the night before. The only thing left now was for Kai to see him.

"I don't know what to do. What if I do something that disgusts him or something, and he decides to cancel the date." Soo said while biting on his sleeve.

"Well, at least we know the behavioral training is going well," I said as Soo was beginning to show a side of himself that he liked to keep down in the dungeon of his mind.

"Speak of the devil and he shall appear," I said as I see Kai in the corner talking to a few girls from the Student Council. He looks up at us and flashed a smile along with a wave. Out of nowhere, as if he forgot how to use his body, Kyungsoo completely stopped in his tracks.

"H-He's s-s-so hOT," he said as a loud whisper. I didn't know whether to laugh or... well that's it. I don't want to laugh at my best friend, but sometimes you just can't help it.

"I'm being serious here. Did you see that smile? Oh my god, he's walking over here, hide me before I ask him to take me right here in this hallway." Soo said as he scurried behind me.

"Oh god, Ok. I don't wanna see that. Hi Kai." I said as he finally stopped in front of us. He looked questioningly at the slightly afraid owl behind me.

"Is he good?"

"Ahhh, yeah he's fine, he just has to go to the bathroom. Right, Soo."

"Uhhhh, y-yeah. I had a large bottle of water for breakfast this morning, gotta go. Hey baek come with me?"

"Sure Soo, bye Kai." And with that, we ran off leaving a very confused and slightly amused Kai in the middle of the hallway.

- 🌺 -

"Oh my fucking god, you saved my ass," Soo said while hunching over from the running.

"Huh, yeah. In more ways than one." Kyungsoo hit my arm and rolled his eyes.

"Hey! You know I'm right."

"Whatever. We should get to class now. Remind me to take up the condition of these bathrooms with the student council." Soo said, looking around at the pee puddles on the floor, and the wet wads of paper towels on the ceiling.

As we were about to walk out of the bathroom, Soo came to an abrupt stop, causing me to bump into him.

"Holly Shit, this is bad. Baek, I have Student Council with him. How the Fuck am I supposed to avoid him."

"I don't know if avoiding him is the way to go about this."

"Please baek, for the sake of my ass," Soo said with puppy dog eyes.

"Oh god, alright if it will get you to stop talking about that."

And with that, we walked out of the bathroom.

🌺

A U T H O R

🌺

During lunch, the boys sat and caught up on the recent drama in the school. Kyungsoo would join in on the banter, but all in all, you could tell that he was trying to contain himself. With Kai sitting next to him, and their thighs rubbing together, it was seriously hard. Other than an obvious Soo, trying his best not to blush to death, there was another slight problem.

Baekhyun was being caught staring at Sehun by Soo more than he would like. Soo would nudge him every couple of minutes so that he could snap back to reality, but it was tough not to notice the little things. The way Sehun would playfully touch Kai's arm, or how he would laugh a little too loud/long at kai's less than mediocre jokes. It made Baekhyun very suspicious of Kai and Sehun. Why was Sehun doing those things? And why did Baekhyun care? Even so, any time he would attempt to come up with a conclusion, he would feel sick for no apparent reason.

"Ok, you need to stop. You're staring at Sehun more than I stare at Jongin." Soo said giving Baek a look of concern. "You ok?" he asked, tilting his head to the side.

"Yeah, I'm fine, but I'm noticing some things," Baek said prying his eyes off of Sehun. "Have you ever realized the way that Sehun acts around Kai?" Baekhyun asked taking a long drink from his water bottle.

"Like how they're all over each other? Well yeah, I mean him and Jongin were childhood friends. Heck, I didn't even know this until recently, but Jongin said that they used to live in the same neighborhood until Sehun moved to America." Soo said turning back to his sandwich.

"Ohh, that explains a lot. I was beginning to think that he liked Kai or something." Baekhyun said letting out a sigh of relief.

"Well we can't exactly rule that out, but I know that he would have to fight me for Jongin. Anyway, is this jealousy I'm hearing? You sure you only have a crush on Sehun?" He said emphasizing the word 'only'.

"Oh stop it Soo, you do not want to get me started." Kyungsoo just rolled his eyes at Baekhyun's ridiculousness.

"SHIT, I have to go pee, be right back," Baek said, getting up and running over to the bathroom. He kicked the stall door open, and put up his dukes, just in case he had to fight a bathroom ghost or something. When the coast was clear, he hurried into the stall and shut the door. Pulling down his pants, Baek whipped out his sausage, and relieved himself, mostly, into the designated bowl. In almost no time, Baekhyun heard someone walk into the Bathroom. It sounded like two people.

One of them he thought he knew quite well.

- 🌺 -

Lol, that whole put up your dukes thing happened to me once. I was in the bathroom fixing myself, and another girl walks in. She goes to go take a pee in one of the 4 stalls. Then, out of no-fucking-where, the stall door next to hers begins to open. I kicked the door open and ran out screaming "We don't play games like this. The blood of Jesus is against you." I feel bad for the girl in the bathroom, she must have been creeped the fuck out. Anyway, ever since then, I always put up a fight before I go into the bathroom stall so the ghosts know who the fuck they're messing with.