• 🌹 XVI 🌹 •

🌹

B A E K H Y U N

🌹

Today has been really weird. I started feeling really weak the second I woke up this morning, and that feeling has only gotten worse as the day went on. I was now right after lunch, and I was walking to music class. I decided I was going to walk by myself since everyone seemed to be in their own little world. I also wasn't on speaking terms with neither Chan or Sehun. As I was walking down the Hallway to music class, I saw Sehun. Even though we were going to the same class, I didn't want to give him a chance to talk to me. I turned around and began to walk the other way. As soon as I turned the corner, the late bell rang and my mind began to spin. I felt all the blood drain from my head, as my world turned black. The last thing I remember was a pair of strong hands holding onto me.

Sehun?

🌹

C H A N Y E O L

🌹

I was walking to music with Lucas. I really didn't feel like going through the trouble of being in the same place as Baekhyun right now. I heard the late bell ring, and I turned to Lucas and hugged him goodbye. When I looked back, I saw baekhyun emerge from the corner. I tried not to make eye contact until I saw him collapse. I ran over to him and picked him up. Whether or not we were on good terms, I wasn't going to look the other way if he got hurt. I pulled out my phone and Dialed 911.

🌹

B A E K H Y U N

🌹

I slowly opened my eyes. What the hell was going on? I looked around the room, and I could make out that I was in a hospital room. I sat up and realized that I had a slight headache. I turned my head to the side and saw a tuft of freshly dyed red hair on the bed. As I moved, the head it belonged to shot up.

"Oh my fucking god, you're ok." Said Chanyeol.

"What happened?" I asked, holding my head and shutting my eyes.

"You passed out in the hallway right before music. The doctors said that you just got tired because of the Hanahaki, but you must've been feeling tired for the whole day."

Chanyeol stopped for a moment and sighed, "Are you insane, Baekhyun. You probably would've died if I wasn't in the hallway right then. You didn't think that maybe you should've gone to the nurse at some point today?" he asked, his voice raising a little bit.

I hung my head, not wanting to look him in the eye.

"Either way, I'm just glad you're ok."

"Thank you, Chanyeol. And also, I think I owe you an apology."

Chanyeol looked me dead in the eye, expecting what was coming next.

"I should've never accused you like that, and I should have believed you when you came to me with that important piece of information. You were right all along and I am so, so sorry."

Channie smiled at me, and pat the top of my head. His hand slid down from the top of my head to my cheek.

"That's all that I wanted to hear, Beak. Thank you."

We stayed like that for a little. What Chan said really began to sink in. If he wasn't there I probably wouldn't have died, but I most likely would've been severely injured. I looked into his eyes, I was so grateful to have such a forgiving and reliable friend. Maybe that's the reason why I began to lean forward, close to Chan's face. I planted a kiss on Channie's lips. This wasn't anything new for us, we've done it a lot, in fact. It often doesn't mean anything. At least for me.

I forgot.

I would soon regret that kiss, but for reasons other than what you may think.