•🥀 XXX 🥀•

🥀

B A E K H Y U N

🥀

A tear shed from my eyes as I remembered our memories. Sigh, all the memories they had in high school were behind them now. Life doesn't wait for anyone now does it.

I remembered graduation, and how we all carried Yixing onto the stage to receive his diploma like a God. I couldn't blame us, we were all surprised he even found his way to the ceremony hall without getting kidnapped or mugged. Shit, I was surprised he paid enough attention in class to pass them.

I remembered Dae and Minseok's wedding. Unfortunately, I also remembered walking into Min's changing room at the wrong time. God do I wish I could bleach my brain right now.

They weren't all good memories though. I remember the day Lucas broke things off with Yeollie, telling him that he still had feelings for Jungwoo. While It didn't really affect Channie that much since he had already seen it coming, it did finally make more sense as to why Jungwoo didn't have hanahaki anymore. Now it was kinda awkward between Lucas, Jungwoo and the rest of the group.

Even so, we all ended up moving into an apartment complex next to the university most of us went to. Some of us didn't go to university, opting to start their own businesses, while others went to university at a school that wasn't too far from the one next to the apartments. This made for a lot more of the walking into the wrong room at the wrong time moments, but in all, it just made us closer.

Now I stand here in from of the half eroded grave, placing down the white flowers from my now fully grown hanahaki rose bush. Trust me it surprised Hun and I both when we saw it.

"Here lies Park... Lover and a Friend... 1992..."

Those were the only words you could read on the grave since we had failed to pay for the upkeep the year before. Woe is the sad life of a University student.

"Baek, let's go."

"Hold on Hun, Let me just say a prayer real quick."

"Ok, but don't expect Chan and Chen to not annoy everyone and make you deal with it when we get back," Sehun said, walking back towards the car.

"Amen. You deserved so much better Chanhee. I'm gonna live the rest of this life for you."

With that, I walked away from the grave, letting Chanyeol's sister rest in peace, closing that chapter of my life.

-🥀-

Omg, it's done. This book took THREE YEARS. I'm sick of it, I lost interest in this book so long ago and I'm so happy it's over now. I hope y'all don't hate it too much. Also, I think I'm scraping the hero Idea I had for Vkook, but I'm making a new book. It's gonna be Woosan, and it's called Twenty One. It's gonna have a lot of Twenty One Pilots references so if you're looking back onto your emo days with the MCR revival, this is going to be just the book for you. Thanks for reading my shitty writing, I hope y'all had fun!