• 🌺 IX 🌺 •

🌺

B A E K H Y U N

🌺

The school told me to stay home the next day. They wanted me to rest a little since it was obvious I wasn't well. This resulted in me not having anything to do for a good 24 hours. I was currently scrolling through my Instagram feed when I stumbled upon Kai's page.

_Kai.Kai_

Liked by _Soo

Liked by _Soo.Soo_, Chxnyeol._61, Xiumie, and 11,389 others

_Kai.Kai_ Kinda an old pic, but it's of my BOYFRIEND. God knows how long I've wanted to say that. <3

View all 14,674 comments

Dae.is.bae Did you just create an emoji... with actual characters???

_Kai.Kai_ @ Dae.is.bae Where is the problem?

Kai.oppa.473 Kai oppa has a Boyfriend??? I'm so happy for you, but you'll always be mine.

_Soo.Soo_ <3 <3 <3

Chxnyeol._61 @_Kai.Kai_ @_Soo.Soo_ You two were made for each other

._HUN_. You two are cute :)

I scrolled through the comment section looking at all his support with a smile on my face. Since Kai was so beloved in the school, He didn't get much hate. He actually didn't get any hate at all. Everyone was too stunned by his looks and a great attitude to say anything, also as I learned earlier, he has a little bodyguard that goes by the name of Do Kyungsoo. But don't get me wrong, Soo is definitely not the top in that relationship. Not even a slight chance.

I kept scrolling until I came across a comment that left an uneasy feeling in my stomach.

._HUN_.

I clicked on the account, not registering who it was. When I saw the profile, I immediately felt sick. Oh, Sehun. I went back to Kai's post and looked at Sehun's comment. I felt a sharp pain in my side, as the last thing I remembered was Sehun's face before my world went black.

-🌺-

A really short chapter, but Baek doesn't feel too good. This is just the beginning. Get prepared yall. I hope I did well in rewriting this story and I hope you guys will enjoy it. The next chapter is the last chapter of the first sequence.