• 🌺 IV 🌺 •

🌺

B A E K H Y U N

🌺

I heard the bathroom door open, two people walking in. Me being the shy pee-er I am, my flow immediately stopped. When I heard them start talking, I began to realize who one of them was.

I could recognize that voice anywhere.

"I just don't know when to ask him out, ya know?" Sehun said. I peeked through the crack through the stall door. I could only see their backs since I had such a limited view.

"Isn't he straight though?" The second guy asked.

"Oh, Kris you poor thing. There is no way Kai is straight, he told me so himself." Sehun said as a matter-of-factly. "I just want to find the right time to ask him out. Especially since Kyungsoo is in the picture." Sehun said clenching his fists.

'Is he jealous of Soo?' I asked myself quietly.

He slowly released his fists. Putting a forced smile on his face.

"Ya know Kris, I heard them say that they were going on a date," Sehun said finally revealing the name of the other person in the bathroom "But I have my ways."

What?

"What do you mean?" Kris asks.

"I mean, I'm gonna find a way to put a stop to their little date." Sehun says as he dries his hands and walks out of the bathroom.

Oh... I didn't think that sehun would be that kind of person. Not gonna lie, I feel a twinge of disappointment in my stomach, but I have a huge pain somewhere else. I've lost the mood to pee. I zip up and walk out of the bathroom.

Now I know for a fact that I have to do all that I can to keep the date between Kai and Soo going.

I walk out of the bathroom with a new sense of determination.