•🥀 XXVI 🥀•

🥀

B A E K H Y U N

🥀

I woke up before Sehun, so I decided to make some breakfast for the both of us. I made some pancakes, eggs, and bacon, putting Sehun's breakfast on a tray along with the rose I coughed up last night. I brought the plate of food to the room, beginning to see him stir. I shook him awake with my free hand, placing the tray on his lap when he sat up.

"I know you don't like roses, but this rose marks the end of my hanahaki so I thought you should have it."

"wait what?" Sehun said startling himself awake.

"My hanahaki is over, at least I'm pretty sure anyway. After you told me you loved me last night, I coughed this up and my chest feels a whole lot lighter."

"That's awesome, babe! and thank you for the rose I'm gonna plant this when I get home. By the way, who told you that I don't like roses?"

I looked at Sehun confused.

"I'm pretty sure you did, dumbass."

"Oh my lord, you are so unbelievably slow. I don't hate all roses, I just don't like red roses. Why do you think I have all those roses in my garden, stupid?"

"I don't know, I just thought you were hella indecisive."

That day, we went back to Sehun's house, planting the rose in his garden so it could have at least a small chance at living a normal rose life.

-🥀-