• 🌹 XX 🌹 •

🌹

B A E K H Y U N

🌹

Come to think of it, even though I've been weirdly tired for the past few days, I was still as perceptive as ever. I noticed how, even though he and I made up, Chanyeol was still kind of avoiding me. Actually, no, he wasn't avoiding, he was just spending more time with Lucas. It was weird, a lot of the times that I would normally see him alone, now Lucas was right by his side. It didn't make sense.

Until.

"Hey Seulgi, did you hear?"

"Naw, what is it, Yeri?"

"Apparently, Chanyeol and that tall kid, Lucas, are dating!" She said with a squeal.

"Oh Yeri," she patted her head, "It's high school, mind your own business," Yeri pouted.

What?

That couldn't be. Chanyeol told us everything. I don't have a problem with those two dating, but why did I have to find out like this?

I sped walked into the bathroom and pulled out my phone.

Baekie 🐶

Come to the bathroom next to the Chem Lab right now.

Channiee 🐻

Ummm ok

I waited or a little bit and I soon saw a tall redhead walk through the door.

"So, you and Lucas are dating?" I said getting straight to the point.

His eyes shot open, looking surprised.

"How did you find out?"

"Well see Chanyeol that's the thing. Since I thought we were family, I didn't expect to find out through silly gossip. When did this happen?"

"Umm, well, it was the day before you collapsed. I had gone over to his house with the rest of his friend group, and, well, some things happened. One thing led to another and now we're dating I guess."

Chanyeol looked down. This was the first time I had seen him so shammed. He was a very confident person. I sighed.

"You big lug. Don't worry, I'm cool with you or whatever, but I think you should tell the guys before they find out as I did. They're not going to like knowing that you didn't trust them enough to tell them to their face. Now come here, I've never seen you act like a bottom before," I opened my hands wide for him to give me a hug.

Chanyeol walked over to me with a smile on his face, and his arms open. Right before he hugged me, he hit me on the head.

"Don't call me a bottom ever again."

"Don't act like you didn't bottom for him, I've seen his print," I said muffled in his chest.

"Yeah, whatever."

Little did they know, Chanyeol was already too late.

-🌹-
Again this is the last chapter of the set so next week I'll have the third set up hopefully. If anything does go wrong I'll let you guys know when I make announcements. I make those a lot by the way so y'all can keep track of me there. Thanks for reading this book so far and I would love to hear feedback from you guys. Here's a little Q&A for the characters and for me 🤗 you don't have to do it if you don't want to but it's here. I'll answer the questions (if there are any) next set.

Baekhyun
Sehun
Chanyeol
Lucas
Jungwoo
Kyungsoo
Kai
The author (Nae)