•🥀 XXVIII 🥀•

🥀

B A E K H Y U N

🥀

We all met in the basement of Chan's house since we ended up inviting Lucas and crew. All 30 of us were settled on the floor of the basement so that we could accurately see who the bottle was pointing to. I quickly began to notice things. The fact that Taeyong was the Chen of Lucas's friend group, the bottle making him lock lips with everyone, including Chen himself. This was especially amusing when the bottle made Jaehyun and Minseok, who were previously sulking, lock lips, causing the initial two boys to get a taste of their own medicine.

I realized how Kun kept flirting with Sicheng. They looked as if they were in a love triangle, but with one of the sides missing. I say this because Sicheng and Yuta were in a relationship and Sicheng would always hide into a glaring Yuta's chest whenever Kun started flirting with him. It obviously made him uncomfortable but Kun didn't seem to notice his actions. Did this make it a love angle? I don't know, I failed Geometry.

I also noticed something about the group. At least two people in Lucas's group suffered from hanahaki when I first met them. I noticed this whenever they would suddenly get up and leave the lunch table, running to bathroom whenever the person they were staring at did something with their 'lover', god I hate that word. Now that I notice it, only one of them is doing that right now. Those two people were Kun and Jungwoo, but now it's just Kun. I wonder what's up with that.

-🥀-

Oop- do y'all know what up with that? Did I make it obvious enough?