• 🌹 XII 🌹 •

🌹

B A E K H Y U N

🌹

Chan said that I had to stay at his house for a week so that he could take care of me. That means no school and no outdoor activities. Honestly, it didn't bother me much since it's nice to get pampered every once in a while. I took it upon myself to text the guys while Channie was off at school since he couldn't stay home for a week without a reason. While Channie wasn't here, I was texting the boys, and while he was here, I was being pampered. I'd say I'm living quite the life at the moment.

While I do make sure to check up on the other guys, when I say I'm texting the boys I really mean I'm talking to Sehun. It's been easier to talk to him when he wasn't impeding on my ability to function. Occasionally while talking though, I'd have to stop and throw up a couple dark red rose petals.

Sehunnie

You know what baekhyun?

what Hun-master?

Please never call me that.

Anyway, I feel like I can actually trust you.

I kinda find it hard to trust people, except for Kai.

Yeah, I get what you mean. People these days can't really be trusted

Yeah, I just feel like I can tell you anything.

In fact, let me share a little secret I don't really tell people.

Go ahead

I've kinda had a crush on Kai since we were small.

I don't really know why it didn't just stay as puppy love, but here I am.

Anyway, while I'm happy for him and Soo, I still kinda feel awkward around them, ya know?

It's just, I've known him for so long,

but I guess that's always what happens to the childhood friend...

read 5 seconds ago

I had to pause for a second looking at that text message. I felt another wave of flower petals hit me, as I ran to the bathroom to let them out. Flushing them down the toilet, I went back to texting hun.

Sehunnie

That's understandable.

I feel like I would be the same if I was in a situation like that,

but I'm sure you'll find someone.

I can just hope

read 2 seconds ago

I turned my phone off after that, going to bed with an aching stomach.

- 🌹 -

When I woke up, Channie was already home.

"Hey Baekie, how you feeling?" He said, putting his bag down right next to the bed, and going to change his uniform. We've changed in front of each other before, so this was nothing new.

"Well, I don't feel any way in particular right now, but I got a firsthand experience with the hanahaki today... for the second time, I guess?" Channie's eyes shot open at that.

"Were you talking to anyone today?" He asked rushing over to the bed.

"Ah, yeah, I was talking to Sehun." I said, a little surprised at his urgency. "Wait, you can't be suggesting that I-"

'That's exactly what I thought." He said, head hanging low. "I really didn't want it to be like this, but you've got a thing for him, baek." He said, looking me straight in the eye with a look of sadness.

That would explain everything. If hanahaki was about un-reciprocated love, then me throwing up while talking to Sehun today about his crush on Kai would make total sense.

"I've never lied to you Chanyeol, But I would be lying right now if I said that I wasn't scared, or I was opposed to the idea of loving him." And every bit of that was true. I knew nothing about sehun, but at that moment, I knew I loved him.