Intro

First of all, I am NOT claiming this as my work. It's by harryswhale on ao3. I'm putting it on Wattpad because it is simply my FAVORITE Larry fanfic ever.

If you would like the link to this story, feel free to private message me for more information. Searching up the title to this story should bring you to it though.

   It's originally one big text, but I'm going to divide them into chapters based on when the author gives asterisks.

   I'm editing spelling and grammar mistakes as I go along. Pointing out mistakes would be awesome, but please be kind about it. DO NOT comment rude or disrespectful things, because I will either delete it or report it. Feel free to comment opinions, but be respectful, PLEASE.

   Please enjoy! 💙🐉💚

  Please keep in mind that it takes quite a few chapters for Harry and Louis to meet. They meet on Chapter 7, but I highly suggest you read the first six because it's easier to comprehend. It's extremely interesting and it'll make more sense if you do.

   A dragon rider AU where Harry trips into being a rider and Louis is his mentor.

This is set in the universe of Eragon after the books by at least a few hundred years. You don't need to have read the books, because there are only a few references to main characters in Eragon and the rest is explained. This is not meant to truly fit into the Eragon universe by any means, it is simply my spin on it.

Italics mean dialogue either in the Ancient Language or being spoken through bonds, not out loud.

   Smut. They share who tops :))