Chapter 19

"The dragons are going hunting," Louis says the next afternoon, after they've finished up some spell work on the beach.

"Oh, are we going out to the waterfall then?" He asks.

"Nope, now that she can fly, Garza convinced her to go to the same place but let us stay here." He pauses and raises an eyebrow with a smirk. "So, they're going hunting. Which leaves us alone."

"Okay?" Harry asks, eyebrows furrowed in confusion. He gets it then, face flushing deeply. "Oh. Oh. Okay."

Louis laughs, leaning his head on him. "Get with the program, Harold."

Harry's on edge until the dragons are taking off, and Harry watches Opheila leap into the air, even if she's clumsy and fumbles on her way up. Louis' dragging him immediately up to the cave. He sits them down on the bed and kisses Harry.

Harry's not sure how long they're kissing when Louis draws back and asks softly, "Can I blow you?"

"Yes, yes, want it," Harry breathes out as Louis grins and starts unbuttoning his pants, peeling them down his legs. He asks him to stand for a second to help.

"Get these fucking things off," he grumbles. Harry giggles, untangling his legs from the fabric. "Shirt, too." Louis pushes him to sit on the bed when he's in just his boxers and Harry's cheeks are flush. "You look so good," Louis says stepping between his legs and sinking to his knees. He keeps a warm hand on Harry's thigh, just enough pressure to anchor them both.

"No, you do," Harry gasps as Louis presses a kiss to his cloth-covered cock. He can feels himself getting hard already, just from his hot breath on his thighs.

Louis peels off the boxers slowly, eyes brightening at the sight of his hardening cock. He pumps it a few times in his hand, letting him get to full hardness before Louis is licking a fat stripe up the length. Harry lets out a hard breath as he presses soft kisses to it, digging his tongue into his slit. He looks incredibly like this, eyelashes feathering out against his cheek. He looks like an angel, he thinks.

He opens his eyes just as he sinks down on his cock, keeping eye contact as he takes him deep into his throat. And fuck, no one warned Harry that Louis could deepthroat. He groans and runs his fingers through his hair, making to push him further onto his cock, but Louis glares up at him. It's a message he can do it all on his own. His throat flutters around him as he goes so deep he presses his nose to his skin before starting to bob up and down. Harry's going to lose his mind, Louis' mouth is tight and hot around him, lips stretched perfectly around him.

Louis pulls off, making Harry moan sadly, trying to gently pull him back with his hand. Louis shakes his head though, eyes teasing. He tongues at his head, making Harry gasp, before taking him back down again. He does it a few times, deepthroating then tonguing at his head.

Harry's fighting to keep his eyes open on Louis, but it feels so good he has to let his head fall back a little with his eyes closed. Louis is tonguing at his head when he feels his hand brush down his cock and between his legs. He plays with his balls, rolling them softly with his hands.

"Lou," he groans, eyes snapping open and making eye contact with Louis again. That's what does him in, that and Louis' wink. He comes with a gasp, closing his eyes again to let it wash over him.

"Baby," Louis says, sitting next to him on the bed and tangling their fingers together.

"Let me do you."

"You don't have to."

Harry grins. "I want to, I really want to."

He slips onto his knees and mouths his way up the side of his dick with kisses and licks before taking him into his mouth. Louis' cock is hard and heavy on his tongue. Fuck, Harry forgot how much he loves doing this, how he loves taking them so deep he almost goes crazy. It's different with Louis, too, more intense. He wants to please him, wants to be good and perfect for him, although he thinks Louis would want him even if he wasn't perfect.

Louis' hip buck, pressing himself deeper. "Sorry, sorry," Louis hisses.

"No, it's ok." He says after he pulls off briefly. "You can do it again, if you want."

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you."

"Yes, I'm positive." He grins.

Louis thrusts slowly, carefully into his mouth. He speeds up after a bit, pressing into his throat. "So good, H."

Harry hums around him. He loves how hot it is, how deep he can take him. Louis comes with a broken moan, throwing his head back. Harry sucks him through it, licking gently at him when he's done. He kisses his tip softly before crawling into his lap, kissing him until the dragons come home.

852 words